Wrongfull warning

Professor Finesser

I was robbing the bank with my fellow bank robber and things went south and we failed the bank robbery. While being taken to the police cars we were role playing. We were calling the cops pigs and saying F 12 as people do and one of the officers got his feelings hurt and called an admin. The admin showed up and imeaditly warned both me and my partner without listening to a word we had to say. I Simply don't want a warning on my account that I didn't deserve. Thank you -Big Papi

I was robbing the bank with my fellow bank robber and things went south and we failed the bank robbery. While being taken to the police cars we were role playing. We were calling the cops pigs and saying F 12 as people do and one of the officers got his feelings hurt and called an admin. The admin showed up and imeaditly warned both me and my partner without listening to a word we had to say. I Simply don't want a warning on my account that I didn't deserve. Thank you -Big Papi

Hello Big Papi,

To make your warn appeal more readable please follow the warn appeal format found here http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20660-false-warn-appeal-format/

Also, please provide the name of the admin who warned you! 

Edit: I have moved this to the report center as it appears to be a warn appeal.

Edited by th3

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator