Your In-game: Anarchy Reigns

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:6268956

The admin's name in-game:  SassiGames

The admin's steam name (If you know it): No idea

What warning did you receive:

Bribing an individual to avoid punishment - RDM - Lying in an admin sit

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false:
So, I was parked in a parking lot to fix my truck.  A handcuffed dude walks up(Tommy Jalapi) yelling for help.  I'm ignoring him cuz I don't know him.  A cop runs up after him(SNR Ludde) and starts telling me to leave the area.  I'm moving around trying to get to my truck, which he's circling.  He yells at me again to leave the area and tries to tase me, he misses.  At this point I thought I was justified to shoot him so I did.  We got pulled for a sit, they decided not to warn anyone since Tommy told them what happened.  Tommy pms me after thanking me for helping him, I respond saying I wasn't helping him, I was defending myself.  He then tries to get in my truck at the hopsital screaming that we should party.  I ignore him and drive off.  Couple minutes later I get dragged back into a sit and get minged with Sassi saying that Tommy told him I bribed him with money to get him to lie for me.

At no time was any proof brought up.  And Tommy even said over mic he was telling them this stuff because 'You threw shit in my face.'  I was not given a chance to tell them about my encounter with tommy afterwards because I was immediately minged.  I did not pay Tommy to lie, since I had no reason to lie.  I would never lie in a sit or bribe someone to lie for me.  This warn is all from Tommy getting mad that I ignored him afterwards and lying to the admins to get me in trouble.  I could accept wa warn for RDM if it was determined to be such, I shot the officer because he tried to tase me. Generally that is most armed people's response in the server.  But to get warned for lying to staff and bribery? Things that never happened?  That's not right.
Any extra information:
I screenshotted my console from the start of the who debacle with the cop til the warn, showing the one communication between Tommy and me which was him trying to thank me for saving him. 
Edited by [GL]Anarchy moat.gg
adding screenshots

+/- Support

I made this decision as the guy who was handcuffed in the staff sit notified me after I concluded with Mervin that no one should be warned. Tommy Jalapi made an admin call saying that he wanted to speak to me. He informed me that he lied in the staff sit and will take any punishment, he said that he colluded with Anarchy Reigns to take money in exchange for his release. Based on what Tommy said it made sense for Anarchy to be there and to have this entire situation happen in the first place. This is the reason I warned Anarchy and Tommy Jalapi.

Ill let SMT decide on the next step for this warning. Sorry if this decision I made was incorrect. I had consulted with other staff before executing the warn.

+/- Support

I made this decision as the guy who was handcuffed in the staff sit notified me after I concluded with Mervin that no one should be warned. Tommy Jalapi made an admin call saying that he wanted to speak to me. He informed me that he lied in the staff sit and will take any punishment, he said that he colluded with Anarchy Reigns to take money in exchange for his release. Based on what Tommy said it made sense for Anarchy to be there and to have this entire situation happen in the first place. This is the reason I warned Anarchy and Tommy Jalapi.

Ill let SMT decide on the next step for this warning. Sorry if this decision I made was incorrect. I had consulted with other staff before executing the warn.

Always gain evidence of any claim another individual is making on another. Do not issue warns unless you have hard evidence. Never minge someone istantly before talking to them. Always get both sides of the story. 

+Support 

Warn needs to be removed. 

Always gain evidence of any claim another individual is making on another. Do not issue warns unless you have hard evidence. Never minge someone istantly before talking to them. Always get both sides of the story. 

+Support 

Warn needs to be removed. 

He had not been immediately minged and Sassi had been talking to all 3 of them for 10 minutes before a warn was even issued and then another minute or 2 before the minge just saying.

~Mervin

I don't really blame Sassi honestly.  He tried to do it right.  Just next time, let me or whoever show you the evidence before making the decision.  Other than that, Sassi has done a good job so far.