Gaminglight Opinions.

First off this is my opinion and it can be changed so if you have a reason on what I'm about to talk about pls tell me.

Cost- Again by my opinion I think that the stuff on here costs WAY too much, Like the VIP, I feel like that's worth maybe.. $10? $15 at the most... 100% not $20!! Not all of us are able to get jobs or are even old enough but we would still like to have things like this, yeah I get the server has to be paid for but i don't think its THAT much, and the custom classes??? $60!!! and $20 to just USE one?? Why cant the owner choose the people he/she wants instead of making them pay? What if you cant trust the person with your money yet you wanna use the class? and how much it costs to add weapons? (I haven't checked in a while but I'm pretty sure its above $10)... The other thing about VIP is the props. You cant really place enough if you want your base to look good and you cant rely on other people to help, their game might crash or something else happens that causes them to leave. Maybe 35 props for non VIP and 45-50 for VIP? You might think about people building bases way too big or server la but hey I've got a 1080 and 32 gigs of ram and i run at 30 frames if I'm LUCKY on the outskirts of the city so another 5-10 down in a bad spot most likely wont hurt because we're already so used to it...

Cars: I'm not sure whats wrong with the cars but its SOOOO annoying when I'm trying to drive but the car decides to control double slow right next to a cop and you go straight into a wall and get ticketed... I don't know if it can be fixed but if a server owner or a high up admin sees this can you try to work on it or suggest it?? Most people seem to have the issue with the super delayed controls.

People: People on the server are SUPER sensitive, and I honestly have no idea why.. People also like to contradict themselves, like I could cuss in game while talking to somebody and nobody cares but if its on the forums or OOC everyone freaks out.. One of my friends has been warned for player diss for calling someone stupid during rp, I'm pretty sure he said something like "you must be pretty stupid to try and raid us like that" after we had an issue with a certain group. Its a game about making groups, raiding and killing people, Its not going to be the friendliest environment and that's not always bad, maybe if it got to real bullying i'd understand like if a group was following a kid around and raiding him constantly just because they can.. Sometimes its ok though, like if somebody's throwing crap at you and saying ur bad at the game and cussing its really satisfying for them to try and kill you just for you to win, or getting back at them by kidnapping them or raiding their stuff. Sometimes its good to recognize somebody as better cuz if you man up and say "hey you won man gg" they'll most likely be nice about it too, from this one personal experience this one guy didn't like me and my group so obviously he'd try and kill me, he came up to me and adverted murder (as a murderer), I let him get his gun out, and I managed to defend myself with a group member to help a little bit, basically the same thing happened another 3 times and eventually he just said "aight man you got me i'll stop trying", I'm sure most people would have tried calling NLR or RDM but he was cool about it and so was I. Basically what I'm trying to say is that people need to chill out, the rules shouldn't be SO harsh and the people playing shouldn't call an admin after every fight.

Edited by The Nowhere Man

Like it says under the custom job FAQ, it is basically a bragging right with benefits.

I would love to see more props for VIP+. I don’t personally see a problem with the VIP price but other things like the SWEPs and especially $500k is pretty overpriced. 

YES the SWEP's are a huge issue for me. I barely had enough money for VIP, how am I supposed to get an almost necessary raiding tool for like $10? If it came WITH VIP then VIP would 100% be worth $20 but i cant just spend that much money and I'm sure most other people cant or just don't want to spend their money like that either

SWEPS: People think their funny and spam sound swep. 

PROPS: If everyone was able to spawn in the amount of props you mentioned, the frame rate would be atrocious and the server could potentially crash at certain points.

Custom jobs: Meant to be bragging rights which is why it costs a lot. If everyone was able to access them it would defeat the purpose of it.

VIP cost: Getting 20$ isn't that hard.

Cars: VCMOD and it depends on how new the person is.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Ok I get why things are expensive makes sense but, 

let me start with the rules cause I can see where your coming from I can be an absolute dick head in an Rp situation depends what I’m Rping as if I’m a blood I’m gonna act like a blood obviously I’m not gonna say the N word cause that’s too far but I’ll roleplay as that character but the difference is OOC and Forums are out of character so you have to be nice and friendly to everyone. One of the reason I chose to stick with this community for so long is that there isn’t toxicity obviously you have your drama duh that happens but everyone is friendly and nice and that’s what gets us so many members I know I focused on one section of this but personally as a staff member I don’t warn somebody for player diss unless it is directly intended to be disrespectful or out of character. Hope this makes since I know my grammars bad.

Also with cars/props I run really bad frames so more props would probably kill my computer also cars are just something you gotta get used too I drive perfectly fine even with my crap frames.

~Mervin

• Bread locked this topic