Phrozen

In-Game Name: Dalton

Steam Name: [GL] Phrozen

SteamID: 76561198233122292

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How many post do you have on the website? 60

How often are you online on the forums? From 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM Everyday

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? I want to join the forum diplomat team to better help the website remain a positive and active community. I believe that if I joined I could add to the work that the team is doing right now. I also want to become a forum diplomat to end drama that can start between others and encourage them to just move on other than posting constantly about one issue.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Yes, I am a MP Divisional Commissioner in Military RP and have to take action against my own friends who minge and do things not so good on the RU side.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would first tell them to stop spamming the shoutbox. I would then tell them they can apply for a ban appeal for that server and if they kept spamming, I would contact a higher ranked administrator in the community and tell them what has happened.

Edited by Phrozen

Military RP Senior Moderator

104th Major

RUMP Assistant Chief

-Support

Sorry but you don’t have many posts (Even though you pass the required amount) and your app was a bit short.

Good luck!

-Support

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin