DLeagueReed's Staff Application

DLeague

Should I?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I

• Yes
    • No

First off let me start by saying I am an Ex-Staff member who a few months ago ran into several problems and was forced to leave but I am back and better than ever and here to once again serve the gaminglight community!

1. What is your in-game name?: [DleagueReed]

2. What is your steam name?: DLeagueReed | Csgolive.com

3. What is your steam ID?: [STEAM_0:0:196946728]

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, On GMOD i was Moderator on PoliceRP I was Owners of my own server with two friends we made some money but due to low players and low income we were forced to shut down firebid.pvp. Then I have been helper on several servers plus mod on a few more this gives me the skills to follow directions understand server rules and how to issue warnings and how to appropriatly deal with situations.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Since The Old Map So I'd Say May-June (roughly) 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? 17 September

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 5

9. Have you donated? Yes, several times for VIP+, Chainsaw, Judge, Trucker, Bus Driver, Taxi

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes I have and understand what was given to me.

12. Timezone: Eastern Standard Time; EST (Eastern Standard Time)  UTC/GMT -5 hours

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe i deserver this rank because 1.) You are understaffed. 2.) I would make a great part of the staff team with prior knowledge of staffing. 3.) I have good work ethic 4.) im punctual 5.) I have high problem solving skills 6.) i'm determined to get the job done 7.) I can contribute lots of hours 8.) im very dedicated. 9.) I'm reliable. 10.) I'm Trustworthy - This may not say alot but I believe this shows what I am as a person and how i will be In-Game

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? This is fairly simple at it is in the Staff Handbook considering the degree of the MassRDM this is how it would go: (will bring them ad speak with them first ask them to calm down if they refuse this could lead into this.)

RDA & RDM

1x RDM/RDA -Warning

2x RDM/RDA - Jail/Minge (180 Seconds)

3x RDM/RDA - Jail/Minge (500 Seconds)

4+ RDM/RDA (Mass RDM/RDA) - 10,000 second minge. Of course, there are some a trial moderator is unable to do but I can do what I am able to do if needed bring in a higher up to take care of it.  Then of course the staff disrespect would be handled as so as some take offense to your cursing at them such as the could call you sh** head. Procedure would be as followed. 

Disrespect (Towards both Staff and Player)

1x Disrespect - Warning

2x or More - Minge (500 Seconds) Thank You -DLeagueReed

Edited by DLeagueReed
Putting In Poll

First off let me start by saying I am an Ex-Staff member who a few months ago ran into several problems and was forced to leave but I am back and better than ever and here to once again serve the gaminglight community!

1. What is your in-game name?: [DleagueReed]

2. What is your steam name?: DLeagueReed | Csgolive.com

3. What is your steam ID?: [STEAM_0:0:196946728]

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, On GMOD i was Moderator on PoliceRP I was Owners of my own server with two friends we made some money but due to low players and low income we were forced to shut down firebid.pvp. Then I have been helper on several servers plus mod on a few more this gives me the skills to follow directions understand server rules and how to issue warnings and how to appropriatly deal with situations.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Since The Old Map So I'd Say May-June (roughly) 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? 17 September

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 5

9. Have you donated? Yes, several times for VIP+, Chainsaw, Judge, Trucker, Bus Driver, Taxi

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes I have and understand what was given to me.

12. Timezone: Eastern Standard Time; EST (Eastern Standard Time)  UTC/GMT -5 hours

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe i deserver this rank because 1.) You are understaffed. 2.) I would make a great part of the staff team with prior knowledge of staffing. 3.) I have good work ethic 4.) im punctual 5.) I have high problem solving skills 6.) i'm determined to get the job done 7.) I can contribute lots of hours 8.) im very dedicated. 9.) I'm reliable. 10.) I'm Trustworthy - This may not say alot but I believe this shows what I am as a person and how i will be In-Game

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? This is fairly simple at it is in the Staff Handbook considering the degree of the MassRDM this is how it would go: (will bring them ad speak with them first ask them to calm down if they refuse this could lead into this.)

RDA & RDM

1x RDM/RDA -Warning

2x RDM/RDA - Jail/Minge (180 Seconds)

3x RDM/RDA - Jail/Minge (500 Seconds)

4+ RDM/RDA (Mass RDM/RDA) - 10,000 second minge. Of course, there are some a trial moderator is unable to do but I can do what I am able to do if needed bring in a higher up to take care of it.  Then of course the staff disrespect would be handled as so as some take offense to your cursing at them such as the could call you sh** head. Procedure would be as followed. 

Disrespect (Towards both Staff and Player)

1x Disrespect - Warning

2x or More - Minge (500 Seconds) Thank You -DLeagueReed

-support

-inactive

-no activity on forums account

- application looks like his old one on question 14.

- simply because we may be understaffed doesn't reflect on why you deserve the rank.

Edited by th3watchful

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator