• No

In-Game Name:[GL] Forrest

Steam Name: [GL] Forrest

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:168388224

Are you a Moderator+?Yes

How many post do you have on the website? 152

How often are you online on the forums? Everyday 

What timezone are you in? Central time USA

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? I would like to join the Fourm Diplomat team because I want to be of help to the Gaminglight community and help against spammers, bots, or double posting. I want to keep the community going and keep it happy. This will also make me a more productive and respected staff member in the community.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? I do consider myself having good judgment as I can get decipher from two stories then give the proper punishment accordingly. I can always make sure certain posts are within the line of rules and if they are not I would take the proper action after looking to see the action I would do as form diplomat.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would call the player out in the chatbox I would guide them to the ban appeal fourm page and insure they understand it and I would delete their spam in the chatbox and I would notify a SMT that this player spammed about getting banned in one of Gaminglight’s severs 

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

Huge + Support

Although he only has 150 posts (Still above min) I think he is ready for forum diplomat as he is mature and some what professional (Curses a lot...)

Good luck!

ps this marks my  400th post! :D

Congrats!

+Support

I've had lots of positive experiences with Forrest. He always goes above and beyond when it comes to the server.