Naruto's Ban Appeal

Sasuke

Steam Name: tate_life

Ingame Name:Naruto

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:154574909

Ban Length:permanently

Admin that Banned you: Valk

Reason for Ban: Because i was playing on a different server and see how it was

Dispute: I join vinny's police RP sever and then i said hey let me help out vinny in his server because everyone needs a chance at success so i did the correct thing and resigned and i apply over there for staff then. valk pm on steam and said get into the ts, and said i am in big trouble. Well if i followed the correct things and doing all that that makes no sense of banning me because that's taking away the freedom of a person. If vinny and will nevel can have another chance so should I

Edited by Sasuke

+Support

Valkyrie is gone now and the owner of that community has been forgiven and is a regular player on PoliceRP, therefore I see no reason why Naruto ( great anime btw) should still be banned from the sever. 

Good luck,

-Fame

Accepted

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18