Evan's Ban Appeal...

GModer

Steam Name:  Currently GModer

Ingame Name: Evan (previously, when I was online)

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:150085975

Ban Length: It just says (ID) Per, so I'm guessing permenant.

Admin that Banned you: Nolan J.

Reason for Ban: Quoted from ban : "Calling us assholes in admin chat whilst minged."

Dispute:I want to go ahead and admit that this is absoloutely correct. I did do this, but I don't think it should deserve a perm ban. Anyways, the only reason I did this is because I got really mad after someone had been harrasing me by following me, mugging me, and other things because I quit their group. While this isn't reason enough, I was also going through a tough finacial time in my life that has since passed and I am very sorry to any admins / staff that were involved in this and that I called assholes. I really hope you can look over this huge mistake and get rid of my ban or atleast shorten it. Thankyou and have a amazing day!

Edited by GModer

wow idk but that is really wo oh you could have done something else but don't did admin chat like that just breath for 10 seconds then go if you fell better but I could agree with shortening the ban though Goodluck

Edited by ktmktm18

+/-Support

Insultint SMT while minged is a big no no my friend. 

Firstly you’re not supposed to be talking or doing anything while minged. Messaging in admin chat will most likely get your time extended. Insulting SMT is an easy way to be banned from the server as well. Just relax and watch what you say before you say it. Trust me, it helps a lot. 

I’m going to give this appeal a +/-Support for:

Justified Ban

Effort

Cares about the community 

Wants another chance 

Was going through a hard time in his life 

Accepted

Watch how you treat staff they work hard so you can have a good experience

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18