Fame Yuki Staff Report

AlbanianPapi217

This is stupid you will not get through life if you start crying each time some one tells you to F off like can me in backin the day we would get called a hell of a lot worse!

just talk to him rather than try to get him demoted like come on.,,

true. Like I said before I wasn’t even talking to him but he so desperately wanted to take it personally 

1. If "evidence" is required for a staff report, then how is it that i need permission to record in case of an issue, nimo that is basically contradicting the whole point of reporting (either u require evidence and u dont need permission for recording or u dont need evidence and thats it)

2. IDC if u lost respect for me or not asuna thats the thing, u dont have to like me as long as u respect me and i have extreme amounts of u phys gun abusing while ur not admin on duty so dont try to play that card.

3. This is a video game that supposed to rp like real life.... soo idk whats ur point dude. If im "sensitive" then why is the excuse for saying f** off to a tmod:

"I told you I want talking to you I was mad because the Yukis just died in the raid an admin pulled me out of. I even said that in the video but you know what fine make a staff report on me because that’s all anyone ever does now  I litterly had to get off early because of all this disrespect and everyone treating me like trash and making me look bad on camera. "

First of all you should know that tmods cant use physgun on moderators.

Second of all, dont be arguing with me when I wasnt the one who ordered the sit

Third of all, idk why the yukis are all bashing against me.... 

This is stupid you will not get through life if you start crying each time some one tells you to F off like can me in backin the day we would get called a hell of a lot worse!

just talk to him rather than try to get him demoted like come on.,,

Agreed

1. If "evidence" is required for a staff report, then how is it that i need permission to record in case of an issue, nimo that is basically contradicting the whole point of reporting (either u require evidence and u dont need permission for recording or u dont need evidence and thats it)

2. IDC if u lost respect for me or not asuna thats the thing, u dont have to like me as long as u respect me and i have extreme amounts of u phys gun abusing while ur not admin on duty so dont try to play that card.

3. This is a video game that supposed to rp like real life.... soo idk whats ur point dude. If im "sensitive" then why is the excuse for saying f** off to a tmod:

"I told you I want talking to you I was mad because the Yukis just died in the raid an admin pulled me out of. I even said that in the video but you know what fine make a staff report on me because that’s all anyone ever does now  I litterly had to get off early because of all this disrespect and everyone treating me like trash and making me look bad on camera. "

First of all you should know that tmods cant use physgun on moderators.

Second of all, dont be arguing with me when I wasnt the one who ordered the sit

Third of all, idk why the yukis are all bashing against me.... 

Look at the way your typing dude chill out