Gang and family rules

-Noodle-

What you want to see? - Gang and family rule of 6 people in a group at a time 

Why should we add it? -  yukis I just think it got too far with the gang and family's I don't dislike anyone in the server but I think the yukis have way too many people on at a time and it just creates too much rdm and too many raids and making people not like the server it's getting too much of a argument people want to take the class away but they put alot of money into it I just think there should only be allowed 6 yukis or different family or gangs on at a time it's just too hard to do raids with like 10 custom classes on on bank raid I just hate how in traffic stops there so uncompliant and next you know alot more yukis show up shooting you up people need to fix this it's ruining the fun for the server for everyone.

What are the advantages of having this? - not minge and take advantage of Pd and Bank raids 

Who is it mainly for? - every one

Links to any content - n/a

Edited by -Noodle-
Pb

PB lol

i feel rules are needed to provide stability. However it needs to be laid out clearly by SMT/EMT to clarify everything.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

idkk.what.. to say.. all i can say is sorry you think this sorry that all pd hates us  im just sorry

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Sorry Noodle, I feel there some biased here.

This suggestion is only about Yukis and not a thing about anyone else.

The only gang that is making police very salty is Yuki and no other gang. I say server is doing good so far lol.

Server population been going up since there is less restriction on criminal organizations and not down.

If there RDM report them with evidences.

if you think one of our members is breaking a rule please record it or screen shot we aren't  a minge group we are major criminals  I get pd is not use too this but I actually see your guy's shooting skills improving if we have a problem with one cop the whole pd comes and that is where the mass shootings come in

Sorry Noodle, I feel there some biased here.

This suggestion is only about Yukis and not a thing about anyone else.

The only gang that is making police very salty is Yuki and no other gang. I say server is doing good so far lol.

Server population been going up since there is less restriction on criminal organizations and not down.

We only have 7 people in our family and it's staying too7

Ps you can always buy a custom class and have the same guns we have