Lt Bob Bob - False Warn Report

GodZilla-231

Questions
Your In-game: Godzilla TNO
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:418203249

The admin's name in-game: Lt Bob Bob

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: FearRP RDM FailRp Ltap 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/931555098127927571/08DFE913F780005968808B903CEB79B7948E1A92/

Why do you think this warn was false: it all started with me and my buddy leaving are base. we saw Lt Bob Bob drive up to are house and put his lights on then he walked over to me and my buddy. he pulled his gun out and put it on safety we pulled are guns out and started shooting.  more cops pulled up and started shooting at us so we killed all of them. then a few minutes later the cops pull back up prop climbing over the fence to see what's inside are base.  we pointed are guns at the 2 cops and tell them to put there hands up they do we kidnap 2 of them and release the lieutenant and tell him to leave with are guns pointing at him. then PTU beast shows up and starts shooting at us because we had are guns out then the cops on the wall started shooting at us we killed all of them again and Lt Bob bob switches his job to admin on duty and grabs the police officer and me and starts warning me he gags me so I could not speak and warns me then my pc crashes I rejoin and my buddy told him I crashed 

Any extra information: me and my buddy are in the same family when this happened 

+/- support

Bob bob shouldn't be doing his own sits

If someone has a shotgun out world you pull your gun out. But waiting for Bob bin to respond to post

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

I was the only staff on at the time (other was AFK just got off duty) but at first, I saw some cannabis and bitminers in a house then saw one of you with a shipment of guns out, so with my gun already out and on safety I walk up to you and as soon as I start typing something you pull a gun and shoot me. Next, after 5 mins I return to the scene to get my car and then you roll up and kidnap us with 5 PD on, I tell you about it there and you release me but keep a lcpl kidnapped. After this there was a gun fight and after I died went on duty and got 1 or 2 calls on you so tpped to see the lcpl still cuffed then you kill him. So I tp him and you to a sit, you start micspammimg so I gagged you then you left the game so I warned you. At first I wasn't going to give you a warn only verbal, but after you left I warned you for LTAP but have had no idea you crashed.

Also NO one prop climbed over the fence, I saw it from sitting in my vehicle 

I did the sit after all the PD, exept the one you took hostage, were killed.

fearp was because at the time you said I had a gun out on you before you pulled a gun

failrp was because tyou took 2 hostages with only 5 PD on

rdm was first when from my point of view I had my gun onsafety and you killed me and because you killed your cuffed hostsge for pretty much no reason (he called me)

LTAP was because you left in the sit after micspamming and no one notified me of you crashing until you joined back about 20 mins later

Edited by -Unknown-
Spelling

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

I was the only staff on at the time (other was AFK just got off duty) but at first, I saw some cannabis and bitminers in a house then saw one of you with a shipment of guns.out, so with my gun already out and on safety inwalk up to you and as soon as I start typing something you pull a gun and shoot me. Next, after 5 mins I return to the scene to get my car and then you roll up and kidnap us with 5 PD on, I tell you about it there and you release me but keep a lcpl kidnapped. After this there was a gun fight and after I died went on duty and got 1 or 2 calls on you so tpped to see the lcpl still cuffed then you kill him. So I to him and you to a sit, you start micspammimg so I gagged you then you left the game so I warned you. At first I wasn't going to give you a warn only verbal, but after you left I warned you for LTAP but have had no idea you crashed.

Also NO one prop climbed over the fence, I saw it from sitting in my vehicle 

I did the sit after all the PD, exept the one you took hostage, were killed.

fearp was because at the time you said I had a gun out on you before you pulled a fun

failrp was because tyou took 2 hostages with only 5 PD on

rdm was first when from my point of view I had my gun onsafety and you killed me and because you killed your cuffed hostsge for pretty much no reason (he called me)

LTAP was because you left in the sit after micspamming and no ine notified me of you crashing until you joined back about 20 mins later

-support

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator