FBI Sting #1/ Cop Response time is BAD!

Lut

Shows me doing an Undercover Sting on a Robbing/Hostage Taking Thief. Also shows how aware the cops are and the response time. I mean I got through one gas stations UNTOUCHED! -FBI SA Lut

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

also you have the yukis I mean take the yukis a a pretty hot and dangerous woman's and the pd is a guy well they gonna be stalking and waiting to pounce 

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

like that tazer rush at 3:45

you’re still on about that? Literally no one agrees with you except like 3 other people have you tried actually think about what you would do in real ****ing life, in real life he’d be gun downed by me if you have seen any real police hostage video ever

also you have the yukis I mean take the yukis a a pretty hot and dangerous woman's and the pd is a guy well they gonna be stalking and waiting to pounce 

true 

-Lut | Me to YOU

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

like that tazer rush at 3:45

why quote me bro the yukis are like the police internal affairs unit think about it we bust cops who are curropt or break protocol and they hate us all the same so ye

I called the yukis the anime police because we run around as anime and we police the cops 

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

why quote me bro the yukis are like the police internal affairs unit think about it we bust cops who are curropt or break protocol and they hate us all the same so ye

I called the yukis the anime police because we run around as anime and we police the cops 

you do you i have no opinion on you. If you find courupt cops I got a couple on video for you

-Lut | Me to YOU

you’re still on about that? Literally no one agrees with you except like 3 other people have you tried actually think about what you would do in real ****ing life, in real life he’d be gun downed by me if you have seen any real police hostage video ever

true 

you literally just admitted that you would’ve shot him in real life not tazed him...

you literally just admitted that you would’ve shot him in real life not tazed him...

Yea in REAL LIFE he would've been sniped through the ****ing window by a SWAT Sniper, or I would've pulled my gun and clapped him.

-Lut | Me to YOU