Bring back photon

[GL]Ghost

Vote  

1. 1. Should I be a Trial moderator for IRP?

• Yes
    • No

Part one

What you want to see? - bring back photon

Why should we add it? - there are alot more cars with photon and it would give us more choices for vehicles kn the server  ik there was a problem wit the interceptor but there also was with the vcmod taurus so why dont we just give it a shot  

What are the advantages of having this? - much more car choices for police  this is POLICE rp correct  

Who is it mainly for? - police officers

Links to any content - n/a

additional: we already have a bunch of photon addons in the files. 

Part two

What you want to see? - unfreeze all props

Why should we add it? - people can make more things and move them around easier  

What are the advantages of having this? - can make cooler things and people wouldnt keep havin ge problem where they physgun the prop to quick and it just blinks for eternity  

Who is it mainly for? - everyone

Links to any content - n/a

PLEASE PUT WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS.

Part1: YES PLEASE IT HAS SO MANY MORE OPTIONS THAN VCMOD +huge support

part 2: idgaf

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

There is one problem with this.

1. Photon is very unoptimized. However, When we switch ulx with ServerGuard, We may be able to run photon smoothly

In my opinion 

Photon  + SUPPORT

Unfreezing all props - Would crash the server a lot.  MASSIVE - SUPPORT

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

There is one problem with this.

1. Photon is very unoptimized. However, When we switch ulx with ServerGuard, We may be able to run photon smoothly

In my opinion 

Photon  + SUPPORT

Unfreezing all props - Would crash the server a lot.  MASSIVE - SUPPORT

+1 Support - VCMod and Photon can actually work in unison. It has a nicer light setup, more options and it's free. I have heard that it can cause more lag at times.

On a side note, @Fame can you please cut down or minimize your signature, it's too damn big. It takes up the same space that three would to make a reply :'D thanks!

+/- Support

+Photon looks extremely good, lots more options and better lighting systems

-I have heard many higher staff say that the reason it is not in is because it caused extreme lag for the server and is very un-optimized, and we don't need any more lag on the server. If serverguard cuts down on the lag by a lot, then I see this as a valid option.

Police RP                                 Military RP

Police Corporal                             RU PFC Jason                        

SWAT Staff Sergeant XL11/SWAT FTO       USMC SGT Jason                   

Moderator/Support Staff                                                      

• 2 weeks later...