community leaders

What you want to see? -Community leaders and leaders of factions having weekly meetings

Why should we add it? - Because it promotes cooperation amongst us all also solves miscommunication issues

What are the advantages of having this? - Way yo many to count and it would leave staff out of it

Who is it mainly for?For the people by the people

- Links to any content -  N/a

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

+/- support

could help a lot

but could also be hard to manage 

not really we already do it unofficially also why are you the first to comment on every suggestion i have are you like in love with me because sorry i already have my eyes see on another yuki so bug off 

+/- support

could help a lot

but could also be hard to manage 

actually i want to have talk with you tonight a serious one because I'm fed up with all of this 

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

What you want to see? -Community leaders and leaders of factions having weekly meetings

Why should we add it? - Because it promotes cooperation amongst us all also solves miscommunication issues

What are the advantages of having this? - Way yo many to count and it would leave staff out of it

Who is it mainly for?For the people by the people

- Links to any content -  N/a

Would it be like the department commanders? I guess im wondering if its mainly criminal or both government department heads and heads of criminal families/groups

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Would it be like the department commanders? I guess im wondering if its mainly criminal or both government department heads and heads of criminal families/groups

its heads of departments and families

PQC4yob.jpg

its heads of departments and families

Ok i would be down for it, would have to be a pretty easy time for everyone to meet though, but still theres a lot of stuff that can be done with it

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Ok i would be down for it, would have to be a pretty easy time for everyone to meet though, but still theres a lot of stuff that can be done with it

usually Sundays after staff meetings so like 8cst

PQC4yob.jpg

what about something you can apply for instead?

because its to trusted memebers of the community if people apply well everyone would tbh

PQC4yob.jpg

not really we already do it unofficially also why are you the first to comment on every suggestion i have are you like in love with me because sorry i already have my eyes see on another yuki so bug off 

actually i want to have talk with you tonight a serious one because I'm fed up with all of this 

you don't need to be hostile for no reason

well the issue is 5/8 departments are run by smt (FBI ARU PD State Sheriff) ones that aren’t are swat and Secret service)

I see your point of view on this well hell we don't need management involved just everybody flock and have a meeting but leaders or officially recognized people  will bring issues not saying only those epeoplr can speak but were going to keep it civil 

you don't need to be hostile for no reason

I have my reasons 

PQC4yob.jpg