SWAT PVT JAMES OLIVER False Warn Appeal

Aaron Hotcher

your In-game: DOC Hotcher 1T

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:220764164

The admin's name in-game: SWAT PVT James OOliver

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Fail RP RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): [AWarn] You have been warned by [GL] James Oliver: FailRP RDM

Why do you think this warn was false: Ok, so theres this minge on the server he was a lawer and he put doc into lock down that gets delt with he then Gets arrested and grows weed in prison staff warn him for that he then Come to the window ( i could hear  him from  his cell ) and adverts Prison Riot [Advert] Gnomey Malone Esq: Prison Riot, for all i know ( in the rp sense) he could be armed i have had it with that player and i just shoot him he was at 1hp cos a admin droped him and i diddent want that minge in the prison i then walk out the cells to turn the  alarm off as it was put into lockdown the admin then comes and sais that was fail rp and rdm im like Listen to me wait till you hear the full story and i said im also a tmod ( just cos he tryed to phys gun me) and he said i dont care im a higher rank than you so i can warn you... i then go to talk to a smt Noone About it to see if he was allowed to warn me and i get told to appeal it

Any extra information: The Guy 1. wasent there for the whole first minge part 2. is only a mod 3. diddent attempt to make a sit 4. diddent listen to both story sides also sorry for the spelling mistakes i want to punch a wall rn ( i called a amdin for fail rp then when the admin tped i said dont worry i got this as i realised that he was the mingy guy)

He also diddent get a super admin approval to warn me wich is in violation of the staff handbook

• Staff are not to warn other staff members or issue punishment to them without a Super Admin+ Approval.
Edited by Aaron Hotcher

You RDMd a person in a jail cell in a admin sit cause you called for FailRP http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1310058475 that is the log that says you killed him he was in cuffs in a cell and i was their for the whole thing and how could he be armed when he is in handcuffs in a locked jail cell? and i did listin i was their for the whole event

Edited by James Oliver

You RDMd a person in a jail cell in a admin sit cause you called for FailRP http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1310058475 that is the log that says you killed him he was in cuffs in a cell and i was their for the whole thing and how could he be armed when he is in handcuffs in a locked jail cell? and i did listin i was their for the whole event

- support 

He also diddent get a super admin approval to warn me wich is in violation of the staff handbook

• Staff are not to warn other staff members or issue punishment to them without a Super Admin+ Approval.

You need to read the staff handbook a bit more closely next time

• You can Warn Other staff however you can only warn your rank and below for example a Trial Mod can NOT warn a Super Admin. If you wish to warn a staff member that is higher than you it must be taken to a higher up.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• You can Warn Other staff however you can only warn your rank and below for example a Trial Mod can NOT warn a Super Admin. If you wish to warn a staff member that is higher than you it must be taken to a higher up.

he is lower then me but i admit i should have read it closer but he was a lower staff rank then me and should NOT RDM in a sit

I can understand that you tried to create a rp experience which really would make sense in real life, but this is merely just semi-serious rp. James really should have been nicer to you however. If what you say is true he also should have been nicer to you and more professional.

+/- Support 

Denied

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18