Higher Wages!

Fame

Do you think I should become a trail moderator.  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I should become a trail moderator.

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? -  I want both Criminal jobs and Goverment jobs to have a higher wage  

Why should we add it? - Well Firstly, we can think of these classes like jobs. Now if this was real life, getting payed 80 bucks an hour is actually really good. But with the costly prices on this server, getting payed 80 bucks an hour or 40 an hour or even 100 an hour is absolutely nothing. You cannot make a decent amount of money just based off of your pay check alone. Now I’m not saying make the paychecks crazy high like $5,000 an hour because that would completely get rid of the purpose of Bitminers/Drugs/Money Printers. But if you hav litterly no money at all, due to gambling or some other cause, you cannot even afford bit miners, Money Printers, Weed, Meth, hell you can’t even by Health in the hospital (I’ve been there). And these paychecks of getting payed so little being a thief or a citizen or even a cop isn’t helping at all. We could use this money as set up money to buy other items instead of making it your only source of income 

What are the advantages of having this? - Players would get a little more money from their paychecks.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content -  N/A

Edited by Fame
Phone derp