Well then

Steven King / Asuna Yuki

can you say C.E.R.T has gone off the rails my god

https://plays.tv/video/5a8e5ba328a65048d0/watch-out-female-driving-here-

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

Tape was being very hostile during that roleplay situation. 

I mean because of his actions it make the whole department look like total jerks i mean now you see why i kill most cops i mean i can count off 5 on my hand that are actually good rpers and worth my time xD

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

I mean because of his actions it make the whole department look like total jerks i mean now you see why i kill most cops i mean i can count off 5 on my hand that are actually good rpers and worth my time xD

I most certainly agree. He does make the whole department of C.E.R.T and State Trooper look bad. The thing is I’ve always had problems with Tape. I’ll be sending that video to higher ups. Hopefully they can have a word with him when they get the time. 

I most certainly agree. He does make the whole department of C.E.R.T and State Trooper look bad. The thing is I’ve always had problems with Tape. I’ll be sending that video to higher ups. Hopefully they can have a word with him when they get the time. 

I understand where your coming from but i see why command hate ( i dont like using that word but its needed) the yukis my god. But the thing is ones actions can reflect the enitre police dept and it has gaminglights logos in it so they should always remain professional i  mean come on when i was on SWAT an SM i was always carried my self in the image of gaminglight you never know whos recording...

PQC4yob.jpg

I understand where your coming from but i see why command hate ( i dont like using that word but its needed) the yukis my god. But the thing is ones actions can reflect the enitre police dept and it has gaminglights logos in it so they should always remain professional i  mean come on when i was on SWAT an SM i was always carried my self in the image of gaminglight you never know whos recording...

That is 100% True. You never know who’s recording. I most certainly do not hate the Yukis. I actually think the presence of Gangs and Family’s are cool, because they give a different approach to crime, making GamingLight more fun. I really enjoy raiding you guy’s bases, and love getting into shoot outs with criminals. It’s just fun to me. Especially because I practically always win >:)

Very sorry for the inconveniences with Tape. I hope he didn’t deminish your roleplay experience at all. I understand he wasn’t trying to be directly rude, but it’s getting out of hand. He has always been like this and must be spoken too. Especially in that video, his attitude was very hostile and it personally made me uncomfortable even watching it.