FBI undercover driving

Haley

What you want to see? - The ability for undercover FBI to drive an unmarked patrol vehicle

Why should we add it? - it would make RP undercover more fun and makes it more realistic

What are the advantages of having this? - makes undercover fun, more realistic, better RP 

Who is it mainly for? - FBI

Links to any content - none

“I tried to make ramen in the Coffee pot and it broke everything”

- Andy Dwyer

What you want to see? - The ability for undercover FBI to drive an unmarked patrol vehicle

Why should we add it? - it would make RP undercover more fun and makes it more realistic

What are the advantages of having this? - makes undercover fun, more realistic, better RP 

Who is it mainly for? - FBI

Links to any content - none

Why though?

Typically during an undercover op, myself or any other Supervising Agent (SSA or SAIC) will have lightbars, skins, and spotlights removed. There isn't any need for Undercover FBI to be able to drive unmarked patrol vehicles for two reasons.

Going undercover is like changing your job through game mechanics except when you come out of undercover you are allowed to "respawn" right there where you were without having to go to spawn.

It also because of what i said above despawns your car when you switch back from undercover.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Why though?

Typically during an undercover op, myself or any other Supervising Agent (SSA or SAIC) will have lightbars, skins, and spotlights removed. There isn't any need for Undercover FBI to be able to drive unmarked patrol vehicles for two reasons.

Going undercover is like changing your job through game mechanics except when you come out of undercover you are allowed to "respawn" right there where you were without having to go to spawn.

It also because of what i said above despawns your car when you switch back from undercover.

it simply makes it more realistic because in real life they use unmarked units for undercover work

“I tried to make ramen in the Coffee pot and it broke everything”

- Andy Dwyer

it simply makes it more realistic because in real life they use unmarked units for undercover work

true and i agree with your point but i dont see how it is possible to make it happen.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• 1 month later...

theres no reason for this. This doesn nothing to help undercover people as evryone knows what cars are undercover...

yea everyone already knows what the undercover cars look like and all that there are two obvious and don’t server to much other than looking cool, if we do have undercover cars they need to be less obvious like the ones the secret service use 

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

It will just break their cover. Unless FBI are running call to call and doing traffic stops, why would they need ELS? Uncover FBI are supposed to do deep cover within families and organizations. Or they do Stings with marked units. They do not need it, and it would be unrealistic if they had it.

Edited by Dashiell