Mr._Valkyri - False warn report

Cashtag

Your In-game: LCPL Cashtag 1A27

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:161412946

The admin's name in-game: ARU Commissioner Valkyire CO19

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [WZG] [GL] Mr._Valkyri3_, SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79684119

What warning did you receive: RDM

Why do you think this warn was false: I was on the murderer job, I adverted murder. Shortly after I was jailed (600 sec), warned and minged (600 sec). I understand what I did wrong but this was my first offence and this I think that this should have been a verbal warning.

Any extra information: The reason why I am bringing this up again is because my original report was not closed the right way. It was moved and locked to the denied section with a response. Plus I have seen so many people get away with this. Even staff! They all got a verbal warning and I straight away get a warning plus jail and minge for 600 seconds. I am aware that Mr._Valkyri is no longer staff, but in game staff told me I was still able to appeal this warning.
NOTE: This warn is 6 months old

Edited by Cashtag

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26

-support

-no proof to suggest it is false

-staff discretion for punishment.

I'm sorry but English is not my primary language. What does Staff Discretion mean?

EDIT: Back when I got this warning this rule was only a verbal warning on first offence

Edited by Cashtag

It is the staff members decision on the punishment issued.

Ok so if I understand correctly it means the staff is able to warn, minge and jail even if it is first offence?

@NDSTF I did appeal my warn when it happened but my report got closed for no reason and moved to denied.

Ok I still have questions about this:
http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/

This did not happen:

RqCioez.png

And I was at the time of the warning not aware of the rule I broke:

KpbSUeq.png

And I'm sure at the time I got the warning RDM was on first offence a verbal. And also at the time of warn (August 2) I did not find anything relating that RDM is a staff discretion.

EDIT: At the time of the warning the warning admin jailed and minged me straight away, we never exchanged a word with eachother. He just left me and I was not able to ask what I did wrong neither did the warning admin tell me what I did wrong.

Edited by Cashtag