Satanist Minge/warn appeal

Satanic Worshiper

Steam Name: Neil de_grasse Tyson

Ingame Name: Satanist

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:76047609

Minge Length: 5000

Admin that Minged you: Kane/Fame

Reason For Minge: no reason in my eyes don't know about them

Dispute: I got 2 warns and a minge for having freedom of religion and and going AFK during RP although according to the admins I was in spawn and i had been for about 10 mins. 1 warn was for just that and the other was for not complying and for being a minge. First off, I was not moving typing or talking so how could i possibly be minging? And second off, I was asking why you were not letting me have freedom of religion. You asked one time for me to remove my props and one of you yesterday even said that what i had made was okay! you allowed me to make that exact thing in that exact same spot yesterday and even joined in the fun! this was a very insensitive encounter and id love for the admins, Fame, Kane and Gaur to be talked to about this. Thank you! :) Love you guys!

Edited by Satanic Worshiper
Misspelled name.

-/+ support

Although we respect the religious belief of our players, we'd prefer if you didn't express religion on the server. Satanism is shunned by some faiths and individuals and in the interest of the server, we would prefer if you didn't express it on our network. I think many will agree, cults and all that jazz aren't really appreciated either.

I personally would've given you a verbal warning to cease these acts and be on your way. Good luck, sorry for the inconvenience - I have no further opinion on this matter.

Edited by Navigator
corrections

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

Good sir, I find it hard to believe you actually care about respecting religions considering you threatened to report me because of mine.

You got warned for spawning upside down crosses all over the server; this act is just begging for other players to be offended.  I'm pretty sure Gaur minged you, not Fame or Kane. Gaur is a super admin and is very respected.

Also, I'm calling you out on saying that people are insensitive about your religion. If your religion is solely based on complete hatred of Christianity and if your upside down crosses are only meant to disrespect Christ, then are you really being respectful of religion? If you are serious about your religion then you follow someone who has sworn eternal hatred against me. I am sickened to see a minion of the evil one crying injustice when you are punished for attacking another religion.

Skemp%20Divine%20Mercy%20Image%20100%20D

Steam Name: Neil de_grasse Tyson

Ingame Name: Satanist

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:76047609

Minge Length: 5000

Admin that Minged you: Kane/Fame

Reason For Minge: no reason in my eyes don't know about them

Dispute: I got 2 warns and a minge for having freedom of religion and and going AFK during RP although according to the admins I was in spawn and i had been for about 10 mins. 1 warn was for just that and the other was for not complying and for being a minge. First off, I was not moving typing or talking so how could i possibly be minging? And second off, I was asking why you were not letting me have freedom of religion. You asked one time for me to remove my props and one of you yesterday even said that what i had made was okay! you allowed me to make that exact thing in that exact same spot yesterday and even joined in the fun! this was a very insensitive encounter and id love for the admins, Fame, Kane and Gaur to be talked to about this. Thank you! :) Love you guys!

-support

you had a sacrificial chamber by spawn and  you were combat reviving as ems i did notify guar about it since i was in the same channel as him while on duty with the manager in the channel. Repsecting religious rights is one  thing but i took an oath to my country and honor it everyday. But when somone uses religion to silence others that i can't tolerate and you had a satan sacrifice chamber as EMS i beleieve i have screen shots i was the some who warned you also if its offending someone else then it shouldn't be allowed we have player respect its. a huge thing here 

Edited by Steven King / Asuna Yuki
player

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

-support

you had a sacrificial chamber by spawn and  you were combat reviving as ems i did notify guar about it since i was in the same channel as him while on duty with the manager in the channel. Repsecting religious rights is one  thing but i took an oath to my country and honor it everyday. But when somone uses religion to silence others that i can't tolerate and you had a satan sacrifice chamber as EMS i beleieve i have screen shots i was the some who warned you also if its offending someone else then it shouldn't be allowed we have player respect its. a huge thing here 

Yes i did have it up as EMS, i was notified that it was still there because i had made it as hobo and i had forgotten the rule about combat reviving, that's my bad and on my chamber there was a sigh that said enter at your own risk, may be offensive to some. I got that approved by an admin. so i don't think forgetting i had built something as a hobo should land me a 5000 second minge and 2 warns

Yes i did have it up as EMS, i was notified that it was still there because i had made it as hobo and i had forgotten the rule about combat reviving, that's my bad and on my chamber there was a sigh that said enter at your own risk, may be offensive to some. I got that approved by an admin. so i don't think forgetting i had built something as a hobo should land me a 5000 second minge and 2 warns

because you had it up after you changed jobs and it's your responsibility to ensure you are complying with the rules it pops up every time not being a jerk I'm saying how it is. 

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

I understand man, thanks for not being like that Mil RP guys that just disregard your comment

yea man I'm always here i can't speak on behalf of milstaff but police rp staff is where its at besides we have more exp we deal with rdm etc and not just wars xD

honestly bro just do it at a base lure them in to your base rather than people walking into them at spawn its funnier and if they raid you can posses them 

PQC4yob.jpg

-support