Syrup's Introduction/Reintroduction

Syrup

Hey, Y'all! I know that some of you might not know me and I want to clear some things up. My name is Syrup, I originally went by LucKy, but decided that I wasn't too lucky especially in wars. I joined the community and started playing on Police RP on the 11th of July, 2017, but heard about the Military RP server and decided to check it out. It was super fun and wanted to start getting more involved, so I applied for staff and got Trial Moderator and was 1LT in USN almost about to get promoted to CPT. Before I could get promoted I got invited to join a community. The owner offered me a high staff position. When I joined I didn't know that there were issues with this GL and the other community, so I joined. A little bit after I joined, I got told to talk to Valkyri3 and told that I was going to get perma banned for joining the other community. Now the other community has completely died, but when it died Valk was still CD and said there was no chance of me ever getting back even though other people that joined the community were able to get back. Then Valkyrie resigned and I got the news, I got contacted and told that I was able to get unbanned and come join the community again. I was very happy. Now I'm back and can't wait to meet all the new people and play with everyone on the servers. 
Thanks for reading!

• Bread locked this topic