DOC rules

Nade

Should I be the first 501st Commander?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be the first 501st Commander?

• Yes!
    • No!

Better make sure State Troopers follow that because no way to enforce it.

And FBI interrogates at PD, not sure where you are thing we could interrogate a suspect at in DOC. In the middle of the entrance?

We have some nice holding cells in DOC. I don't like the idea of taking them from a crime scene to PD and then all the way to DOC. Seems like a lot for one player to sit through. 

We have some nice holding cells in DOC. I don't like the idea of taking them from a crime scene to PD and then all the way to DOC. Seems like a lot for one player to sit through. 

They would have to enjoy the rp, besides typically FBI would be transporting them to all those places.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

I do like jacket's idea

Thanks!

- support. In an upcoming update doc will be WAY funner. Also it ensures that there's always DOC which wouldn't happen without the rule

maybe cert can be on without DOC if it bothers everyone so much?

If that is the case we will have to table this discussion until that update drops. 

• 2 weeks later...

DOC Rule has been updated based of what was said in this suggestion post, I head the state police branch and am not keen on the idea of removing the rule. Unless management feels otherwise or that the DOC rule needs to be removed, I request that this suggestion be denied.