Reducing the price of the GT-R

Unkn0wn_F1R3

What you want to see? - the price of the 25 mil GT-R being reduced to a more affordable price

Why should we add it? - it would allow more than just 1 or 2 players to buy the car and a lot of people would love to purchase it. I would suggest lowering it to around 5 mil, but if that's too low, take it back to 10 mil.

What are the advantages of having this? - would allow more people to buy the GT-R and a lot of people want it

Who is it mainly for? - non-PD class

Links to any content -  N/A - Currently in game (high end car dealer)

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

The reason this car is so much is because of the fact that, for one it is essentially the fastest car, and that this car goes as fast as a bullet, which people have used as a ramming device.

Yea lower the price so people will be able to more easily copbait

-SUPPORT

I also payed good money XD

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

The reason this car is so much is because of the fact that, for one it is essentially the fastest car, and that this car goes as fast as a bullet, which people have used as a ramming device.

If this is true then let's keep the price high; I could make 5 mil in a day or two. If everyone has the car then PD would be in trouble considering we would have a hard time catching it. 

Also, in my opinion, fast cars are a bit overrated. They take a lot of damage, are hard to handle, and are always targets for thieves. 

If this is true then let's keep the price high; I could make 5 mil in a day or two. If everyone has the car then PD would be in trouble considering we would have a hard time catching it. 

Also, in my opinion, fast cars are a bit overrated. They take a lot of damage, are hard to handle, and are always targets for thieves. 

it doesn't matter ill take all your cars out two shots that's it 

you wanna test that faster than a bullet theory ?

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

Massive -support

-If it is easy to buy everyone will buy it and since it's so hard to control, the driving problem will get far out of hand

-It gives something to really work for

-People who already own it will be annoyed if they spent 25 mill only for the car to get cheaper, resulting in their money being lost

i actually think that the car should be more beefy so it doesnt break super fast and in exchange maybe make the car 30 mil?

The reason it's so expensive is because it's really really fast and the average player can't handle it. The driving issue is already bad, so if everyone had it it wouldn't be fun to drive around anymore. It's also a very prestigous car to drive around. It shows that the person driving it is rich as f***.

• 2 weeks later...