Old memories

Steven King / Asuna Yuki

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

What is this for?

back in the day when arru swat and pd declared holy war 

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

What lmfao

seriously aru hated the yukis we would snipe them and anyone who assumed anything about us

PQC4yob.jpg

This is spuds. They yet you make families and they reached it. This is how PD knew their threat level.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

This is spuds. They yet you make families and they reached it. This is how PD knew their threat level.

english?

PQC4yob.jpg

I remember you 

then you should be afraid very afraid 

PQC4yob.jpg

Damn, good ol' days of the Gambino. I still have a picture where we had everybody's weed plants in the same room. It made like 100k/10minutes

ik the gambinos and Yuki allied no one stood a chance

PQC4yob.jpg

Man, looking back on posts like this really takes me back.

i feel so damn old XD I should pay for a custom Gambino class and gist have everyone base at the mansion with awps  I mean if I have another custom class with me the police will never get through unless ems combat revives which I have 6 admin sits over that bs

PQC4yob.jpg

Kiwi being enemy of state ahh good days XD

omg remember when valk put him on display for the whole server to see

PQC4yob.jpg

omg remember when valk put him on display for the whole server to see

yep on outskirts bridge next to raven or when he was outside spawn

Police RP Modderator

Ex GTA RP STAFF

ARU CPT WOLFY TRJ9

FBI DAD WOLFY

CPT WOLFY

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” —Friedrich Nietzsche

yep on outskirts bridge next to raven or when he was outside spawn

both! But I clearly remember spawn

PQC4yob.jpg

Too bad my IV Mafia was not on there when you guys were around cause we owned Rockford before we split. that was really back in the day

whwn I'm talking early 2016

PQC4yob.jpg

OMG this makes me feel old because now I realize it was late 2015 when I made that Mafia geez lol

back in nam hahaha jk anyways man gg document it onon the forums

PQC4yob.jpg