Eternity E & Aaron - False Warn and Staff Report

Bjorn

Your In-game: Corvus Spartans

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197424245

The admin's name in-game: Aaron | Eternity E

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Spamming admin chat

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):(Ask for image in comments) [AWarn] You have been warned by {GL}EternityAgar: Spamming admin chat

Why do you think this warn was false: I was kept in Anti-minge (it didnt let me out) for an extra 50 minutes, i then start saying it to staff and they warn me for Spamming Admin Chat.
I then start saying how they arent doing their job (none were in a sit, Eternity came on just to warn me, not solve my problem) i pull a gun out because i get bored, i shoot then they put me in anti-minge for around another 10 minutes because they didnt want to let me out.

Any extra information: Demote them or something.

+/- Support

+  he was there for longer  ( the unminger diddent work}

- Support You spammed the admin chat

- you called us stupid cunts

- you were disrespectful to us

- I went to a higher up to ask what should I do and they told me to mige you and warn u

- you Were spamming us when we were in sits

-you were telling us we wernt doing our jobs because we were busy with other playres

- you were minging to get the minge in the fist place

Logs to prove he called us cunts and was spamming

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1301546197

That's the logs from when he was calling a admin

me and the other admin were both dealing with a sit at the time of the reports so we diddent respond and then when we were donen re responded to him.

Get Proof of the chat. Screenshots. Or until Aaron or eternity tells their side. Until then I am +/- support.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

I got on duty, shortly after I noticed he was spamming chat, I gave the warn and I came to deal with the minge has he said

"Corvus Spartans to admins: i have been inb here for an hour
Corvus Spartans to admins: which is around 50 minutes longer than i should
Corvus Spartans to admins: LET ME OUT"

Once I came, I was going to calmly talk to him about spamming chat and unminge him, then Arron Hotcher minged him for an extra 300 seconds. (Spamming and arguing with staff)

"Trial Moderator| Aaron H: !minge corvus 300
Aaron H has enabled antiminge on Corvus Spartans for 300 seconds"

Then after the minge, he was mass staff dissing, and put this "False Warn Up" 

He's been warned for this before,

Ask for proof, I took screenshots of all of it, ask: Febreze. Julius, Naby, Wolfy, James Oliver. They were all in game as well.

PoliceRP Manager

Denied

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18