Lemon's Reintroduction

Lemon's Reintroduction

Hey!

So I'm back after 6 months (Banned), I've made some mistakes 6 months ago and that's why I got banned. I would like to thank the management team for this 2nd chance and I promise that I won't f*ck this up. 

Some of u guys might know me from MilitaryRP as Commander of the Airforce (Or that one day I was brigadier general). And I will be an USAF Colonel and try to make the Airforce an even better branch. I hope I will meet some old friends that I lost when I got banned and look forward to play with u guys!

- LemonFridge

Edited by LemonFridge (dikker pimel)

Lemon's Reintroduction

Hey!

So I'm back after 6 months (Banned), I've made some mistakes 6 months ago and that's why I got banned. I would like to thank the management team for this 2nd chance and I promise that I won't f*ck this up. 

Some of u guys might know me from MilitaryRP as Commander of the Airforce (Or that one day I was brigadier general). And I will be an USAF Colonel and try to make the Airforce an even better branch. I hope I will meet some old friends that I lost when I got banned and look forward to play with u guys!

- LemonFridge

Russia will destroy you 

ARMY COL Steven King 

RU Core OPS 

1st Division 3rd Regiment  

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

I don't think so bud :)

what rack where you in the U.S.?

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

I was up and down both us and ru chain of commands im just that good xD LTCOL Steven King us army and COL steven King RU Army man did i succ some toes or what xD jk i just got the job done and sniped everyone. My fav job was the taliban :D i snipped everyone and didnt care who it was

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

I remember you Lemon, you currently have no position in the USAF but we can change that soon

p.s. I went to the roster and saw you get put in my Perry, welcome back!

Edited by Tumz

• Bread locked this topic