Voxxx's Staff Application

Feddan

1. What is your in-game name?: Voxxx

2. What is your steam name?: Voxxx

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:213080390

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have on a Old server

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) roughly Mid 2015

6. What date did you make your forums account? 8 May 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 21 some false and all Are from 1-2 Years Old

9. Have you donated? Yes Vip+ , Supporter Pack ect

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial-Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: EST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I feel Like I have been apart of the Community For a quite while now And I Think Its time for Me to Apply for Staff I Have Allways Wanted to apply for Staff and I think I Would make a Wonderful Staff member I do have some experience on an old server and have read the Staff New handbook, I Will always be active, I'm on policerp everyday If you don't see me on Its Probably a Holiday or something that I have to go to. I will make sure to Help the server as much as I can And Treat every player Kindly In Sits and Anywhere Else. I know what to do In many situations/sits If I need help I Will Ask other Staff members I do understand all the rules fully and I think will be a great staff member to the community.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I do know that Cursing Towards a Staff member Is Staff Dis and Can be warned for Cursing at a Staff member But I would give a Verbal warning and Just give them a Heads up Otherwise if they Continue I will Issue them With a warn for Staff Diss.

+SUPPORT

- Extremely active all around (TS/Forums/in-game)

- Mature,friendly

Warns are all old, non-mingey player now 

- Good amount of effort in application

- Staff experience 

- Long time player

- Fit for staff

GOOD LUCK!

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

+SUPPORT

- Extremely active all around (TS/Forums/in-game)

- Mature,friendly

Warns are all old, non-mingey player now 

- Good amount of effort in application

- Staff experience 

- Long time player

- Fit for staff

GOOD LUCK

+Support

Active

Friendly

Super Kind

Ready for staff