Funboy’s Forum Diplomat app

Funboy

In-Game Name: Funboy 

Steam Name: [GL] Funboy 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160296390

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How many post do you have on the website? 266

How often are you online on the forums? Every day in my free time even when I’m on LOA’s I’m still on the forums when I have time.

What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard Time

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? Why I want to be apart of the Forum  Diplomat Team. First I want to make sure people are putting the right stuff on the forums and not inappropriate stuff. Also I want to help people know what the gaminglight forums are and about them and help them get around the forums. Also I want to help tell people where stuff goes on the forums. Also I’m active on the forums and want a way to help the forums and make it be a nice place. I want to make sure there aren’t bad people posting bad stuff on the forums. I want to stop bad people on the forums and help people. I also want to help other forum Diplomat team members and being apart of the Forum Diplomat Team is another way I can help. Also I want to help spread joy across the forums. I want  to work harder and harder and keep this community safe and a great place to have fun but not to much fun that you get carried away and do bad things. I want to make sure people are not posting inappropriate links or post. That is why I want to be part of the Forum Diplomat Team.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? I would say I have good judgement. I know if something is bad or good. Also I know if someone did something wrong or good and I know what is a good punishment for what they did. I know if something or someone is appropriate or inappropriate. I give fair punishments and warnings. I also know right from wrong. That is why I think I have good judgement.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? First I would remove the post. And then message them and tell them what they did wrong and if they continue to spam shout-out box I will ban them from the forums or get a higher ranking to and make sure they know why they are being banned and then they can maybe appeal it in TS.

Edited by Funboy
Added poll

• 3 weeks later...