better promotion system

Inactive

Now that PD meetings are completely scrapped promotions in the pd have been thrown off. Currently there's an automatic promotion system up to LCPL, but after that it is rough to get a promotion.Some people such as me may end up in the same rank for months. I rarely see COL+ to do promotions for those higher pd ranks and even when I do they never seek out new promotionees so it becomes really hard to get ranked up. I have been a SGT for over five months now. The solution is really simple. Make all ranks CPL and above able to apply to get a new promotion. Why not let LCPL apply? I believe that since it auto-whitelists up to that point that it makes it simpler if command has to give them at least one promotion before they begin climbing the ladder so that minges don't end up applying 24/7. That way the obvious issue of the forums having a few hundred promotion apps is made slightly better. I fully condone tweaking the idea. Please comment what you want to see changed if you don't like it as i described it helps this idea evolve into something much greater

What you want to see? - CPL+ being able to apply for their next rank

Why should we add it? - people like me won't be SGT for five months without a promotion

What are the advantages of having this? - PD can rank up easier

Who is it mainly for? - pd (LCPL+)

Links to any content - n/a

As it's not as big of a promotion as it would be for command I'd say - support for applying but maybe add a timed promotion like ofc - snr for snr- lcpl and the same for lcpl for CPL.

If command are on at the same time as you and your doing well, your more likely for them to promote/recommend you.

Also could be that low command are alloud to promote up to 1 or 2 ranks higher than they already can, but that probs won't happen.

+/-Support

Edited by -Unknown-

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

Here's the thing about auto promos, If for example Sgt could be given with 6 hours of playtime, Many people would just sit afk on their CPL job for a couple hours a day and get it whilst others are trying hard to rank up by playing which would be very unfair. Maybe if people went afk then the time stops and will go back when Active. But, I do see it being hard for Sgts to get promoted because there isn't a lot of command to promote them to the next rank. +/- Support

Here's the thing about auto promos, If for example Sgt could be given with 6 hours of playtime, Many people would just sit afk on their CPL job for a couple hours a day and get it whilst others are trying hard to rank up by playing which would be very unfair. Maybe if people went afk then the time stops and will go back when Active. But, I do see it being hard for Sgts to get promoted because there isn't a lot of command to promote them to the next rank. +/- Support

Thats what everyone used to to back then woth the whole UTime thing, everyone would go AFK to get their time up on the server, then the next PD metting you go to, you'd automatically get promoted basically, because they'd think, you've actually been playing.

As it's not as big of a promotion as it would be for command I'd say - support for applying but maybe add a timed promotion like ofc - snr for snr- lcpl and the same for lcpl for CPL.

theres already an auto-promotion system up to LCPL

Allowing people to apply would also give command an easier way to see whos been doing well because of the information being provided in an app

plus COl+ is a quite active role now if you show that you deserve the rank you will be promoted 

artxzz vsmall.png

plus COl+ is a quite active role now if you show that you deserve the rank you will be promoted 

I personally only see noot on here and there. The other high ups on are usually toxic, noone, snar, etc. but they usually are having fun and don’t generally seek out new people to promote. It may be because I’m not usually on until about 5 pm unless it’s a weekend.