Sith code in sith temple

ItsLucifer

So it would be great if we put the Sith Code in the Temple on one of the walls and i found a good spot for the code were we could put it. beside the initiate and iq bunks which will be good for new members who become IQ

Skärmbild 2024-08-31 005739.png

Purge HVYJL MAJ |  Assassin Lead Lord IX | Shock ERU 1LT/K2S8

Can we get a Forum Diplomat to move This

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

Moved To The Correct Section.

-Support

This would not be needed as it is stated on IQ/Purge SOP’s (I believe also RG’s but could be mistaken) and no one is allowed in Temple unless they are the branches I stated before, DT (if guarding HCOM) and Senior Commander+

Also I believe they are also trying to limit the amount of props/textscreens/images to reduce any possible stress on the server as there is already just enough perma props on the map with everyone’s bunks and important areas on the map.

Diving back into my first statement, people shouldn’t need a text on the wall stating what the Temple Codes are since they get learned it during training and they have it written on their handbooks, if they need to know it just direct them to that.

Edited by Cinder

aFrEXTO.png

+Support, Its one textscreen. Of Course its not needed, I feel it would still be nice to have for those who really enjoy delving into the roleplay of an inquisitor who wakes up every day to leave their bunks and immediately see the code they live their lives by. If the issue is genuinely it being too stressful on the server for 1 textscreen with what, 5 lines of text? then that should be looked into. The server would definitely be fine with some extra text for this. It isn't about needing to know it, Its reminding the religious space cult people what they  live their lives by every time they walk out of their bunks. Its a nice immersive detail that players can take advantage of if they choose to. It also introduces potential for Lords/their officers to Punish Apprentices by staring at it and reading it out loud as a form of PT that would provide immersion that you are actually in the order of the Inquisitorious rather then haha funny Hell stairs. All of that is possible because we added 1 extra textscreen for immersion purposes, I think thats a pretty good use of resources and a very fair tradeoff considering you would not actually notice any effects because its a very minor addition.

Edited by Glorbnob

Pyke Boss Finnigan B Glorbnob Jr.

Pioneer of Pyke.

Pushing the Boundary on what's considered Roleplay Daily.