Pyke Drug Smuggling Run "Supply Run"

p0d

What do you want to see?: As we know Tank has a supply run thing they can complete as kind of an RP situation, Now I'd like to propose a Pyke Version, Spice Smuggling. It would be a simple addition I believe and add more things for pyke to do.

Why should we add it?: I personally believe that adding this would add another RP or PvP scenario between Pyke and Imperials. This would also allow Pyke to have something else to do while no events or raids is going on. Imperials would have the ability to stop the smuggling run and create new things for the server to do. It would almost be the supply run raid pyke's can do but now imperials can. I'm not sure if tank receives reward or incentive to do those runs but that would be a nice piece to it. 

What are the advantages of having this?: Increase Activity within Pyke or even Imperials who try and stop it. Give Tank/SCT the ability to have more reasons to do patrols on Tat than just to do it and have no outcome besides walking around the planet.

Who is it mainly for?: Pyke mostly, however Imperials have the ability to stop the drugs from being smuggled.

Links to any content: It would be the exact same system tank uses, but now available to Pyke. 

• Like 3

Currently: Pyke Boss p0dSO LT Commander Mango

Former: Purge COL Mango | FS1 (Spectre Lead)

+Support 

- Gives Pyke something to do that is not Fully PVP / Anti-Imperial
- Gives Imperials RP with the Pyke outside of Raid, Sabos, and Kidnapping

Yours Truly, 

- Pyke Underboss Saturn
- Grand Saboteur Alpha

- Naval SO CPO Satre

+Support
- Give an Actually Objective to Pyke
- Allows for more Interaction 
- PVP That won't be on either Imperial or Pyke Spawn Points
- Probably Will Prevent T4 Suicide Bombing so they can Actually Protect the Run

Imperial RP | Lead Admin | Assistant Head Gamemaster | 501st Vice Commander

Former | IC VCMR Sev | DT LTCOL SV02 | SHG SHGO Vacander Jax

+Support

Gives Pyke more to do

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]