Unlocking names - Denied

DjIceyhot

I was recently unbanned and I am unable to switch my name back to 'Luke,' the name of my character prior to the ban. I spoke with a senior admin to day, Jim Pickett, and he was unable to change my name, even with higher administrative powers.

We came to the conclusion that this change back to my original name is because it is 'locked,' what ever that means. As such, un-'locking' names would resolve this problem. I don't know what this entails necessarily, but this appears to be the only solution to my problem.

Unlocking names will ensure that future players' characters are returned to their original state prior to them being banned.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by DjIceyhot
Adhering to format

-Support

-Did not use format

-do /name

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

Um... -support, I guess?

This just means someone else has the name Luke. Staff can run a single command to free the name - you don't need to make a suggestion post to have them do this.

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

• Manager

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗