Staff App - Denied

SumoBannaMan

Owner

Popular Post

Posted October 10, 2016

Requirements

If you do not meet these requirements, DO NOT APPLY!

1 week playing on the community

Active on Forums/TeamSpeak (We would like to see at least 25+ Posts for your Forums Account)

Well known among community members

Good reputation with other members of the community

1 week as Trial Moderator on a server being applied for (Meaning you must have been a Trial Moderator for at least 1 week)

Active on Forums/Teamspeak

Decently known among community members

You will be moved up from SMT, if felt you are ready to, may not apply for Moderator. Trial Moderator is on a 1 week Trial period

*THIS MAY BE EXTENDED AT ANY TIME

1 month (minimum) as Staff on a server being applied for (Meaning you must have been a staff member for at least 1 month)

2 Months since joining the forums (Making a forums account)

Active on Forums/TeamSpeak/In-Game

Well known among community members

Must have been Moderator for 30 consecutive days

Must have 3+ Admins (or higher) permission

2 months (minimum) as Staff on a server being applied for (Meaning you must have been a staff member for at least 2 months)

4 months since joining the forums (Making a forums account)

Highly active on the Forums/TeamSpeak/In-Game

Must have been Senior Moderator for 30 consecutive days

Must have 4+ Superadmins (or higher) and 1 Owner/Manager permission

Great reputation with other members of the community (In a positive way)

3 months (minimum) as Staff on a server being applied for (Meaning you must have been a staff member for at least 3 months)

5 months since joining the forums (Making a forums account)

Must have been Admin for 50 consecutive days

Must have 5+ Superadmins (or higher) permission and 1 Owner/Manager permission

4 months (minimum) as Staff on a server being applied for (Meaning you must have been a staff member for at least 5 months)

6 months since joining the forums (Making a forums account)

Must have been Senior Admin for 60 consecutive days

Must have 5+ Superadmins (or higher) permission and 2 Owner/Manager permission

6 months (minimum) as Staff on a server being applied for (Meaning you must have been a staff member for at least 7 months)

7 months since joining the forums (Making a forums account)

Must have been Super Admin for 60 consecutive days

Must have 6+ Superadmins (or higher) permission and 2 Owner/Manager permission

6 months (minimum) as Staff on a server being applied for (Meaning you must have been a staff member for at least 6 months)

8 months since joining the forums (Making a forums account)

Must have been Head Admin for 60 consecutive days

Must have 6+ Superadmins (or higher) permission and 3 Owner/Manager permission

Can NOT be applied for

Must be invited by Zeeptin

**IMPORTANT** After, if you were to be applying for a promotion to a new rank, you have 2 Weeks of that persons approval to apply, before it were to run out // If your application gets denied, that automatically means you do not have permission from those staff members any more and have to get permission again from those people

Steps of Applying for Staff

Read all of the requirements to see if you can apply for staff/or a promotion

**Make a post with the correct format from the bottom of this post**

It is to say your name and what rank you are applying for (Examples - Zeeptin's Trial Moderator Application / Zeeptin's Admin Promotion Application)

All staff members ALWAYS starts out as a Trial Moderator and work their way up the ranks

Please make sure your profile is NOT private, Your app will be instantly Denied!

For some ranks, you need permission from higher staff to apply for. For the lower ranks, this step can be ignored.

You are to make a "private" poll on the post with the options “Yes” or “No”.

Do NOT make the options say anything else, you're application will be DENIED for doing so.

Be patient and wait for people to voice their opinion on your application.

If your application is denied you MUST wait 14 days or higher (Up to the Manager/Head of Staff)

If you are accepted then you have 48hrs to receive your rank. Failure to do so will result in a 1 month ban from reapplying for staff.

If accepted you agree to not cause trouble, or go rouge. If so you will be permanently removed from this community/or staff team.

NEVER reply to your own application for staff! (Take it to Forum PMs if there is a issue).

(Unless your asked a question on your application)

NEVER plagiarize another staff application! (Basically meaning don't copy other staff applications)

Do not contact HoS or Manager about when applications will be looked at and etc. (Insta Denial) 

NEVER hide or remove your application because you "messed up." Doing so will be an Application ban for a month. 

NEVER edit your application after you post your application! 

Staff Application Format

What is your in-game name?: Sumo

What is your steam name?: SumoBannaMan

What is your steam ID?: 76561199112656298

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) no

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2020 

What date did you make your forums account? 8/10/2024

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank) 21

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 5 image.png.c14b6d44b6e500ed31806486df12e6e6.png

What rank are you applying for? mod or admin any

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no

Have you read the staff guidelines at yes

? You will be tested on it: okay

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Okay

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) i belive i deserve it as i have been in the server for as long as 4 years and havent givven up on it and have put my all in to keep rp going in this server and i have become friends with the staff and community that is why i think i deserve it

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? a temp ban or a perm ban

These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

What the Hell no

-Support

-Worst App I seen in my life

-Bro copied the entire thing

-Just made you forums account

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

- Support
Didn't reach 150 word minimum

Just recently rejoined back into the community 

Note: You dont have to copy the entire page to apply, just the part after it says "Staff Application Format"

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

-Support

-Incorrect Format

-Word minimum not reached

-Forums Requirements not reached

-Never Seen You Before

-Banned Twice for racism

-Grammar

-No Poll

-Mass RDM Question Needs some work.

But as always good luck!

Edited by soup95

What is the difference between supper and dinner?

Current: Police Department Lieutenant, Federal Bureau Of Investigation Senior Special Agent Hostage responder Rescue Team Operator First Class , 

Special Response Team Private First Class, Secret Service Protection Officer

Past: A lot/PoliceRP SNR Mod,PoliceRP Event Team, PPD/SS Deputy Director , FBI Deputy Assistant Director , USMS CMA, STREET CRIMES UNIT!! (Chief Soup95 1K-8 😢)

-support

• No Poll

• Incorrect Format

• Racism? That's a no go...

•Did not me the 150 word min...answer to that question could use some improvement.

• Your answer to the MRDM question could definitely use some work. Might want to make sure you actually have read the staff guidelines.

•Overall seemingly a bad fit for staff until proven otherwise. 

Nothing personal, just my personal observations. Regardless of my responses, best of luck you! 

As a word of advice, you should take a look at any of the accepted applications, see how they've formatted them.

Edited by GL Illusions

Platinum Donator | PD CPL 

- Support

It looks as if very little thought went into this application due to the unsatisfactory answers provided along with the excess material included. It is my belief that if one is not able to properly apply by following the guidelines clearly stated in the application post, then they have no business holding a staff rank let alone wielding the powers that are included with such a position.

Edited by Zakaruba
grammar

• Head of Staff

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

image.png
image.png