Cinder's Inquisitorius Vice Commander Application (Ninth Sister)

Cinder

Do I deserve to be IQ Vice Commander (Ninth Sister)  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Vote Below:

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
Lord IX Cinder

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
Inquisitorius Vice Commander - (Ninth Sister)

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
I would like to become the Vice Commander for this branch because I see how hard Rudolph has been working since he was the last standing Command of IQ (not including Purge Command), take it from a previous Vice Commander running a branch even with a entire command team is still a stressful job sometimes, I couldn't imagine doing it by myself. Rudolph has gone above and beyond for this branch and deserves all the help he can get and with his current Vice Commander he recently got (Vau) I'm sure a lot of that weight has been lifted and I want to also help out IQ with everything I have got. I also want to be Vice Commander for this branch because as I said from a prior Command member when you leave command, over time you start to miss it more and more and it becomes a guilty thought in the back of your mind and if you don't feel that if you resign you're not real. I want to also become this position to help better my understanding for Command since a lot has changed since I was last in any sort of leading position.

I may also sound like a broken record here but I continue working hard without looking for a promotion or even praise because that's not what I do it for. I did it because I care and dedicate myself to any battalion I join and the people within it. I have a lot of dedication for the squad and want to maintain the work that Rudolph and the commander before him have done and I want to build further off of it and branch out more to make IQ do the best it can. Also to mention, since I first started playing the Star Wars RP servers on Garry's Mod, I've always been interested in the Lore Inquisitor positions and specifically the Ninth Sister because to be honest she can create a lot of roleplay when it comes to in-game and I would want the ability to bring potential of roleplay from this character and as a member of the Inquisitorius Branch, the Ninth Sister has always been a fascinating character in my mind, and this is not a dig or an insult at the previous holders of this character, but not many people understand how to utilize the roleplay potential it actually has, she accompanied Darth Vader, the Sixth and Tenth brother to hunt down Ferren Barr who tried to overthrow the Darkside (which led to his death by the hand of Vader) and to also note she dueled Cal Kestis on Kashyyyk which she did survive but then was killed in the Battle of Coruscant by Kestis.

One of the small minor reasoning's I want to become the Ninth Sister than the Seventh Sister is because I'm a very open-minded person and I enjoy jokes and fun, specifically when it comes to Ninth Sister jokes on the server, they seem really funny and I want to see what people come up with and not to mention I wouldn't get annoyed/offended by them, but as in RP I'd still have to consider it disrespect to a Inquisitor and 'deal' with it. I've been in and out of Inquisitorius over the few years I've been apart of this community, in which it has been quite hard to say the least of where I feel at home since the loss of Inferno Squad (the reg, not the current 3 position group) I've tried going around different places seeing what felt right, Stormtroopers (Got up to LCPL and Scout), been to Shock, it didn't feel right and I felt a little out of place to say the least considering Shock is usually the first regiment I suceed in joining wherever I go. Then came along Deathtroopers and Royal Guard, while yes I loved the branches I just felt someone else can do a better job of managing them and to be honest I wasn't really well-versed in the lore/rp side of things, but then it was IQ, it just stuck with me and feel I can call it home and it is home now till I hope I can one day pass the torch to someone else.

I want to become the Vice Commander also known as Ninth Sister for this branch so I can shape it and make sure it can be home for others and also a safe place to get away from noise and drama, I want people to be able to get on Purge or IQ and be able to just 'talk' without getting scolded or judged for what they say or do, we all learn new things even if we have been here for so long things change as well as people and we need to take that into consideration before judging or talking about someone and that Is what I would like for the IQ branch as a whole to be, a respectful and kind regiment where people inspire others and help where needed. Also people kind of miss Ninth Sister being around since the last one we had was a month ago and it honestly feels strange not having people blame Ninth Sister in OOC everytime something bad happens and I kind of want to be part of that, not to mention Ninth Sister is a lot of fun (which I have probably stated) and the server needs a person who say they can take the toll of jokes that comes with this position and actually mean it, which I why I am willing to be in this specific position. But then again my goal if I get this position is squeeze out every possible roleplay aspect I can out of it and utilize Purge and Inquisitors so that we can bring more fun and excitement back to both regiments and even the server, majority of prior Ninth's haven't really been bundles of joy and probably took a lot of fun out of things but I love fun and I want to make the server more exciting with a new Ninth Sister and enjoyable person in the position around. (also if you join IQ, you can be my disciples of the Ogre)

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
946:40 - I have been apart of the community since early 2021, left in around early 2023 for a few months then came back in Late May - Early June.  (5 weeks on the Tab Menu)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
The main purpose of a Vice Commander / Commander is to be the standing foundation for the regiment and let each one of your members of your respective branch be able to reach their goal and do what they can do best and show off. Also to assist and help the other command members of the server/branch and the Commander/Regimental Overseer in anyway possible, making sure everything is up to date and keeping every member; enlisted, NCO's, Officer's and even Senior Officers sometimes within the regiment are always following the SOP’s and Server Rules. Keeping a professional and mature relationship with the regiment and the entire community to show and be a role model to each and every member of the battalion and other battalions too.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
Since I was Vice Commander previously (of a different branch), I was already trusted once and if I am trusted with my current positions in and out of roleplay, IQ Major/SeniorMod/Support Team/Forums Diplomat, I'm positive that I would be trusted to be put in another Command Position unless I am deemed not ready for command just yet. If I am granted this position my pathway won't changed since prior experience because I know my goals for this regiment are possible and that each one of the following will be able to help:

Battalion Retention is one of the key important factors of any regiment, keeping the newest recruits in long term and getting them through the ranks of what they'd like to become instead of leaving once they are trained or becoming inactive cause they don't feel motivated no longer.

Another factor would be to improve sense of achievement, when it comes to retention since praising helps motivation, when a trooper (or IQ in this scenario) does exceptional they should feel some sort of achievement instead of just doing what they always do, they should be praised and told that they are doing a good job and that we can see them going far in the regiment.

You should also trust me to become a Vice Commander because I can build and bond relations with other branches, I am well like among the community and have no bias towards anyone, (yes I do dislike people and have friends, but that doesn't change how I conduct myself or what my job entails), I want it so that it isn’t awkward or feel weird when our battalion wants other branches to join our missions, I want to make sure that between battalions, we are all well connected and comfortable with each other and are able to communicate and learn how each and every one of us is useful and needed in events and around the community as a person and as a member of a branch, everyone is different and none of us are perfect and we all have flaws but we can use them flaws and differences to teach other people our own unique ways and how we solve things.

And lastly, I know and understand how rosters work and how to do roster updates and I'd likely be doing roster updates every 30 minutes or instantly when a roster-update has been posted because I like things to be organised and in order (Might just be my ADHD OCD brain but still). However my main objective for this branch and hopefully in the future all branches is I will be finding new members to join the regiment, chasing up on tryouts and training's to keep the battalion alive and attempt to push things through the roof for the battalions activity. Next step will be furthering with the plans to work with Royal Guard and other battalions adding newer situations adapting how the server is changing. I'd also like to start doing more jedi/rogue sith interrogation training's with Royal Guard and Purge speaking with them and ensuring we keep practicing and learning different routes that will guarantee the best experience for that aspect of RP (I will be in contact with all of those related in RG Command within a week or two after this has been posted). 

7. How often can you be Online? : 
I am able to be on 12-15 hours a day until Late September cause that's when I am required to get a job (this is still TBD as I have medical conditions that might exempt me from working), which might cut my hours in half but that is still a good 6-8 hours a day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 
No, and that is not going to change.

Edited by Cinder
Had to update my playtime since it was outdated.

aFrEXTO.png

+Support
-Active
-Dedicated
-Previous Command Experience
-Understands The Responsibilities Of A Command Member
-Detailed Application

Cinder has been a command member before and has spent plenty of time within Inquisitorius. They've demonstrated their work ethic and abilities throughout various positions on the server. I have no doubt that Cinder, if given the opportunity to be a VCMDR again, would perform well above expectations.

• Like 1

Current: Purge CPT | ST SPC
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

+Support

Cinder does great work in IQ and deserves this position

• Like 1

Currently: Pyke Boss p0dSO LT Commander Mango

Former: Purge COL Mango | FS1 (Spectre Lead)

I agree with everyone else here, Cinder does good on Imperial and PoliceRP

• Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+Support
-Active
-Dedicated
-Previous Command Experience
-Understands The Responsibilities Of A Command Member
-Detailed Application
Cinder has been a command member before and has spent plenty of time within Inquisitorius. They've demonstrated their work ethic and abilities throughout various positions on the server. I have no doubt that Cinder, if given the opportunity to be a VCMDR again, would perform well above expectations.

• Like 1

Current - DT VCMDR AL0 | Admin

Retired Staff -  Senior Moderator | Gamemaster V
-Retired-

IC VCMDR 12-7 Sev | Pyke Enforcer ESR Alpha ISB:IA Senior Operative Alpha SF OVL Senior Aviation Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARCLT 2LT ST SCTS 2LT | Medical Research Supervisor 2LT Havoc MSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SFC | Nova CSM 

Major + Support
- Active
- Dedicated
- Cool person
- Very Clean and Detailed Application
- Understands what it means to be a true Command member
- Been a Command member in the past

Cinder has proven is dedication through his activity and through is pure will to help and improve IQ. He seems to thrive in always going above quota and guiding other IQ on what there duties are. He is very respectful person meaning he can also help improve battalion relations allowing IQ to furthermore improve in cross over trainings and simulations with other branches.

Cinder should most definitely be accepted.
Best of Luck!

• Like 1

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr|DT VCMDR CO2/DT MAJ SC01/DT 2LT SN03/DT 2LT CO2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold|ISB:IA Operative Cold

+Support
+Active
+Dedicated
+Previous Command Experience
+Detailed Application

• Like 1

pixel-jeff-galaxy-far-far-away.gif?15869
ImperialRP
Currently〗〖Shock Senior Officer
Formerly〗〖Chief Petty Officer|Medical Enlisted|ISB:IA Operative|Inquisitor Apprentice|
|Shock NCO|Vice Sovereign Protector|Gamemaster|Moderator

+Support
- fun to hang out with
- has good activity on the server
- previous command Experience
- Understands The Responsibilities Of A Command Member
- Good Application

• Like 1

5e4b91aaf1f977b8c8244831c8e80af57525da98
current ranks: Vice Sovereign Carnor Jax // Drago, Tank SGT Drago TT5736, Shore HVY SGT Drago TT57

old ranks: SL Drago Fury SEIF36, SF CSL GC Drago 5736, SHGO Elder guard Aron Veisler, SO Sub Lieutenant Drago

+Support

+Active

+Kind

+Willing to help

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

• Cinder locked this topic