Medals System

halo-news117

What do you want to see?: A medals System like the one you can get on the gmod store but make a custom one as it will be optimized for the server better

Why should we add it?:i believe this would help the server a lot as it will add something to work for other than ranking up 

What are the advantages of having this?: It would make people more engaged and over all help all the regiments 

Who is it mainly for?: all

Links to any content: https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/medals-reward-medals-3d2d-show-hide-medals-authorize-staff

There is the concept but make a custom one for Gl for only medals 

-Former PURGE VICE COMMANDER

-ST VICE COMMANDER               

halo2_banner.gif.d097afa6e135d79516f8c71476cf2df7.gif

Looks Cool but I think a -Support

I don't think we would need this as much

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

-Support

We had something like this in the past but it was buggy and didn't work correctly and medals were appearing on random people.

Not really needed as we have a medal system in the way of Discord Roles.

aFrEXTO.png

• 2 weeks later...