• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: Craft

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:721604343

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): User

How many hours do you have on the server?: 15 Weeks

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I have a high knowledge of the rules due to my time in staff and just overall time on the server.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 0 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199403474414/screenshot/2471998117241930244/

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I would like to join the event team because I have been inside of the team before and enjoyed my time with the people and the ability to express my creativity. I have many more ideas and would like to work with the people inside of the event team again. I am an active member of the community as well as being able to use my teamwork skills to help others and allow them to help me when it is needed. I have good communication skills allowing me to work with others and help them through their problems with events. Another reason I would like to join event team is because I would like to raise activity and allow people to escape their stressful situations whether in their life outside of GamingLight or in any other situation they may be dealing with. Overall I want to bring fun to everyone and assist others in their events.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): 

Manhunt! - A man is roaming the city who is one of the top wanted people by the FBI. Everyone is available to find him and kill him. There is a base that is heavily guarded and defended by other players and layers of doors. once he is killed money will be given out to whoever gets the final hit.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: 6pm-10pm EST

Saturday and Sunday: Not available most of the time.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes.

mV3le33.png

+Support

+Active

+Mature

+Been in the event team before.

Good Luck Craft!!!

What is the difference between supper and dinner?

Current: Police Department Lieutenant, Federal Bureau Of Investigation Senior Special Agent Hostage responder Rescue Team Operator First Class , 

Special Response Team Private First Class, Secret Service Protection Officer

Past: A lot/PoliceRP SNR Mod,PoliceRP Event Team, PPD/SS Deputy Director , FBI Deputy Assistant Director , USMS CMA, STREET CRIMES UNIT!! (Chief Soup95 1K-8 😢)

+Support

I haven't personally interacted with Craft, but I have noticed him around in Teamspeak and when I was playing on PoliceRP he is very active and does his best to communicate in chats as much as he can and does keep his messages respectful and kind, and considering what Soup said, he has also been in Event Team before so I don't see why to not let him at it again!

aFrEXTO.png

+Suppot

+Kind

+Active

+Was ET before

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]