3 members have voted

1. 1. 1. Should I be Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Hawkeye/PeytonManning

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shore Troopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Almost since my admission, I've expressed an incredible desire to become a Vice Commander of Tank/Shore, and it is because my commitment to this role has led me so far across the server. My long involvement within the community in roles like Moderator and GM has given me a solid understanding of the inners of the server. It flows that occur on our server as well as a desire to deliver compelling content.

I now find myself the Shore Lead and Medical SGM; two positions that have shaped me into an unforgettable leader in impacting and inspiring others for the better. I have also played Seventh Sister in the past as well as Vice Sov along with being Naval Captain/SO both of these roles showing my versatility and loyalty to our community.

It is incredibly rewarding to be an Officer but assuming the position of Vice Commander will allow me to create even better strategies, and training procedures that will have more impact and a greater sense of unity for our team. I pledge to make our regiment stronger and more efficient, with every member knowing they matter because you do!

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have been a part of this server since 2019 and logged 227:22 hours. Although this may not seem like much to some, I also have 14+ hours on Gmod as well so my amalgamated experience/knowledge had been a very positive factor in what I was trying to do. Those hours represent my loyalty and dedication to the game and our community.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

A Vice Commander of a branch helps the commander with leadership, and organization, and helps manage the regiment correctly. The role requires this individual to assist in developing strategic objectives, making an unyielding commitment to train and prepare the troops, and upholding high standards of performance and discipline. A Vice Commander is also instrumental in developing a welcoming and diverse environment when it comes to members feeling supported and represented.

The Vice Commander also serves as a liaison between the Commander and the regiment, to assist in communicating an intent-oriented plan down, getting feedback backup for adjustments if necessary. As such, this role will need a clear understanding of the requirements of the branch as well as to focus on the Regiment in navigating through various challenges and ensuring that they are in orderly balance and performing competently.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Trust me as a Vice Commander, my commitment is unwavering, I am experienced and I have a vision of how the Shore Troopers should be. During the rest of my time on the server, I have always shown respectful work to improve the Tank/Shore division, even when tired. All my leadership positions from Shore Squad Lead, Naval Senior Chief Petty Officer, Seventh Sister to Naval Captain/SO have shaped the leader that I am today.

I am about to restore the unity and high activeness we previously had a few months ago so that our team can still work well together to take on any task thrown our way. I see it as not just stabilizing but also driving continuous improvement and innovation going forward. I want to build a regiment that is top-notch, but in which every member feels welcome encouraged, and valued in giving their best.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am able to be on regularly, (mainly during live time or times when most people are online as my Time zone is EST. From now on, to the best of my ability, I will make myself available and if so, you all can consider me present at important points/times to lead the regiment or fix any issue/problem that might be there.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 0 warns

Closing Statement

In the final analysis, I am extremely humbled to compete for the Vice Commander of Tank/Shore Troopers position. And so, my journey on this server began in 2019 and has been filled with dedication, growth, and incessant Resilience to be the best back at it. Between the experiences I have accumulated and the many leadership positions I have held, I am confident that I bring to this important role a breadth of experience unlike any other.

I have been fortunate to work in a variety of roles that helped me understand so much and develop myself as a leader. Throughout my tenure as Shore Squad Lead and Naval Senior Chief Petty, I have collaborated with other leaders to plan tactics, highlight actionable items, provide training, and ensure we were prepared for the mission at hand. In addition, as the Seventh Sister, and as a Navy Captain/SO I also learned how to establish cohesive collaboration and unity to ensure leadership, guidance, inspiration, and mentoring others.

One of the most important positions in our regiment is Vice Commander. It demands strategic planning and proper execution, but above all, it needs to have a heart, for each player trained. I am committed to creating a positive and inclusive culture that allows each of our troopers to feel respected and encouraged to serve their best. I want to create a vision for the Shore Troopers that reads beyond simply running... I want to set forth an aggressive and ambitious agenda that defines what CAN be.

As VC one of my main goals will be to maximize regiment efficiency. We will do this by creating cutting-edge training initiatives and by crafting new doctrine to forge our soldiers into a well-oiled machine prepared for anything. So I think our united strength and our capacity to complement each other well as a team is probably my first thought. Developing a culture of teamwork and encouragement can lead to extraordinary results and challenge the status quo in established models or norms.

Given my long history on this server, along with my burning desire to lead and never-ending hunger for personal growth, I feel that Vice Commander would be a great fit. I think I would be able to bring a new and creative mindset to leadership to help our regiment grow and stay competitive on this server.

For my part, I am committed to my availability and will make sure to be online as much as possible, especially during those important and most awaited times. As always my role is your full-time leader, here for any questions & support and to lead the troops with commitment and conviction. I play by the rules in its strict sense and concern myself with fostering a healthy environment I did so without a single warning on record.

Thank you for the time to review my application I promise to give everything I have, to the best of my ability, in serving and leading our regiment with honor, dedication, and excellence. The reason for this regiment is not for me but for the community and together we all stand to make stronger, more united Shore Troopers that represent a standard of excellence and commitment within the Gaminglight Community. We are the curveball in the making, let's reach for greatness and put a stamp on how much we care about this server by being its guardians.

3bnXMfd.png

This guys a menace

Also to mention, thats a lot of text

+ Support

(Active, well written app, has a lot of good past and current experience, dedicated to not only the server but the whole Shore/ Tank battalion)

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Cinder locked this topic