Shadow's DT Commander Resignation

Hello.

First off let me start by saying this I will not make this some sappy sob story lmao

I recently have realized that my activity has not been great and has been hurting DT quite a lot. I do not believe me staying here would be the best for DT at this time. So with that being said I am stepping down from DT.

Honorable mentions.

Salt: YOu have been one hell of a Seeker Lead and for that I sincerely thank you for the work you have done. I trust you will know what your doing.

Diabeto: Even though me and you didn't really get to interact much you were a good man to talk to and I sincerely enjoyed my time with you. I truly do wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

Cold: You have been putting a shit load of work in to seeker and DT I really appreciate it I see you as the next VCMDR. I wish you the best of luck

Tyranis: You made my time as a command member much more tolerable. I truly do thank you for all the work you have done. Ignore the shit people say about stick true to what you do and do the best you can.

Harry: Big minge fr fr

Jabronie: I appreciate everything you did for me as a command member and the opportunity you gave me. I sincerely appreciate the effort you put into me improving. I know we haven't always seen eye to eye but let this be known you are one hell of a HC keep up the good work your doing.

Zap: my zappy wapy I have loved hanging out with you and messing around it has been fun. Until the future I hope to see us watch solo leveling together still though we need that season 2.

Dylan/MX7: the amount of words I have to say to you is unfathomable so I’ll cut it down. First off let me start by saying you have contributed a lot to DT in the past and quite frankly it’s incredible. You have been the ideal role model for a member of command such as my self. I have nothing but the utmost respect for you. You have taught me pretty much everything I know about being DT you always gave advice and you’re a great guy to talk to. Sucks that you couldn’t be around when I was commander all that much but if I had to say something that I regret it’s that we didn’t get to be command together I truly wished I could of seen you at HC I’m sure multiple people could use your advice and your take on things. I would also like to thank you for you always being there for me. In my eyes you will always be my number 1 DT command and no one can take that spot from you.

Chief/II7: words cannot express how grateful I am to you. You have given me some really good life advice and it’s quite incredible. You are a great man your stern but also kind I truly do wish you could of seen me prosper as a commander but all good things must come to an end.

EX1/Anomaly: My ex DT commander I appreciate everything you taught me you were a great model during that time and honestly sucked to see you go 

Now Time to move on to a few things I do want to say. I cant say much but I have loved DT with every fiber in my being it sucks having to resign but I know its for the best for DT. I cant say what I want to say so I will leave it at that.

Before I go though I do want to say something to you all. Treat people with respect dont talk bad about people behind there backs I truly do wish to see everyone come together once again and unite into a stronger force then we have ever been. I know im corny but uh womp womp?

Edited by Gideon Hask Shadow
Added some more people I typed this up in 20 minutes so if your name wasent mentioned before that’s why

Current Gideon Hask

Resigned DT Command AX4/SC0 [Command member for nearly a year]/Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

• Head Admin

My man solo leveling season 2 is coming, we going to watch that shit.
o7

| ImperialRP |

Current | High Inquisitor | Head Admin | Forums Diplomat | ImperialRP SMT
Former Sovereign Protector Senior Commander

" Treat people with respect don't talk bad about people behind there backs "

Says the person who has a private DT Discord and talks bad about people. What a hypocrite 🧐

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

Wow not even a mention. Unfucking believable

Current: DT M36 | Imperial RP GM III | ImperialRP Moderator
Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

Lets keep this post civil pls, lol

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

ill see you in your roblox anime group I have enough robux to play dress up 

Edited by Noshow

Imperial RP | Lead Admin | Assistant Head Gamemaster | 501st Vice Commander

Former | IC VCMR Sev | DT LTCOL SV02 | SHG SHGO Vacander Jax