Vau's Eighth Brother Application

Vau

Vau's Eighth Brother Application  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Lore IQ?

• Yes.
    • No.

Vau's Purge Eighth Brother Application

==========================================================================================

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Purge BAL MAJ Vau EY35 | Lord IX Vau

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Inquisitorius Eighth Brother

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I have only been a Commander once on a server that is dead now. I want to learn what it takes to be in a vice commander position again and learn how to juggle responsibilities. I also want to expiriment with what I could start doing within Purge and IQ like creating a lore with an actual archive. Another reason is to plug up the hole in our command teams slots right now as a few of them had to go. My final reason is so that I can go higher in the ranks and maybe one day go to senior commander mayhaps.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

7 Weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To act as a guide for those that are new and those that want to improve. A commander is supposed to be able to take the issues that the battalion has and make them no longer exist. A commander is someone that is easily reachable and would have no one afraid of asking questions to them. A commander is meant to symbolize what the batallion is about.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have not commited any offenses that would result in a warn in about 2 years or so. I will always hit my quota when I am not on an LOA and will let my higher ups know before the end of the week. I try to avoid creating drama with other people whether it is an ST or an entire battalion because I believe that causing a hatred will slowly descend into hatred with no reasoning.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be active everyday as long as I do not get the Lua Started error

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Fail RPx3
RDM | LTAP (This one I still believe is false)
NLR

Thanks for reading : )

Edited by Vau

H.E.C.U 

• Vau changed the title to Vau's Eighth Brother Application

+Support

Most definitely, Vau you are an amazing person and member of any regiment you join, you're kind able to connect with people and help out anyone in need of it. I'd believe you'd be the best Eighth Brother and I feel like you do so well and do Inquisitorius proud.

aFrEXTO.png

+Support

Rudolph is in desperate need of Vice Commander support, and I believe you are a perfect fit!

-Active

-Dedicated to IQ

-Competent

-Chill & No attitude problems

-Good Role Model

Best of luck!

+Support

Does good work in Purge/IQ

However this is a really underwritten application

Currently: Pyke Boss p0dSO LT Commander Mango

Former: Purge COL Mango | FS1 (Spectre Lead)

• Cans locked this topic