Player Report on Peter123 [By Goblin]- Accepted

Imperial Goblin

Your in-game name: GoblinYT

The player's in game name: Peter123

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:631890056

What did the player do: First, I mugged him then I killed him because he didn't give it then he came back and broke NLR, Fail Rp x2 and Fail to Advert and ARDM x2. 

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/if92sg21Gk7N5tasa/d1337r642NWI?invite=cr-MSxjOGUsMjI1MzczMTQ0LA

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ifaj7Z3OBKdNZogzm/d1337TjOFYmv?invite=cr-MSxNbG0sMjI1MzczMTQ0LA

This Clip shows that he is ARDMING us and we are defending ourselves from him as you see he is breaking NLR and ARDMING us

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warned for all reason stated in my report

Any extra information: I did have a witness JakersCD Saw it.

Edited by GoblinYT

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

As I checked my clips I couldn't find the one that shows him ARDM

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

+Support

- You can clearly see the Peter123 guy talking when dead (now I don't play PRP a lot so I'm not sure if thats FailRP or not)

- You can also see the dude coming back to his car maybe like 15 seconds after he died.

aFrEXTO.png

As you check the new clip I added it shows him breaking NLR and ARDM again about 6-7 Times

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

• Head Admin

Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed