Mox's Senior Gamemaster Application

mox1cle

In-game name: Mox/Box

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124119779

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: 501st Vice Commander Mox, Pyke Henchman II SR Box

How long have you been Gamemaster: for 3 months

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if applicable):none to my knowledge

How much time do you have on the server?: the battlemetrics say i have 763 hours on the server

How well do you know the LORE? not the best but i can do research

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Gamemaster?: i want to help the gamemaster team thrive with events and assisting newer GM's, also i want to make even grander events for the players of gaminglight to enjoy.

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Game Master?: i have spent the last 3 months sharpening my skills as a gamemaster to give the server more things to do. i would use the power of being a senior Game Master without abusing it for the future of Gaminglight.

Have you mastered ULX?: if you mean the staff commands we use, yes

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: not at the moment but ive been preparing for a mega event.

Give an example of a mega event: A rebel Fleet hyperspace into the airspace, raid the ship with the goal of stealing as much redacted information as they can, they escape which prompts the empire to follow them to the planet they escape from to try to get it back, when they finally reach them they learn it was tranferred to hoth base, they go raid them and gain the info back.

How active can you be: not as active as i used to be with my new job. but i can be active whenever i have time.

CURRENT: 501st Commander Mox

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

+Support

Does good events

An active, determined Gamemaster

Knows what hes doing when it comes to all the things of Gamemasters.

Edited by Alpha0

Current - DT VCMDR AL0 | Admin

Retired Staff -  Senior Moderator | Gamemaster V
-Retired-

IC VCMDR 12-7 Sev | Pyke Enforcer ESR Alpha ISB:IA Senior Operative Alpha SF OVL Senior Aviation Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARCLT 2LT ST SCTS 2LT | Medical Research Supervisor 2LT Havoc MSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SFC | Nova CSM 

Application Accepted.

Please reach out to a noshow5846 to get trained.

Welcome to the Gamemaster team.

Imperial RP | Lead Admin | Assistant Head Gamemaster | 501st Vice Commander

Former | IC VCMR Sev | DT LTCOL SV02 | SHG SHGO Vacander Jax

• Noshow locked this topic