4 members have voted

1. 1. Blue for Shock Vice Commander

• Yes (+Support)
    • No (-Support)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock ERUL COL Blue

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

My desire to secure the role of vice commander in Shock stems from my profound understanding of leadership principles, including the promotion of our fundamental values, guiding and instructing our troopers, ensuring they are always aware of their responsibilities and adhere to the rules.

Additionally, I aim to oversee our enlisted and non-commissioned officers, preparing them for future leadership roles, thereby reducing the burden on my superiors and allowing them more time to focus on Shock's various commitments and tasks. I believe that occupying a senior leadership position like Vice Commander will enable me to steer Shock towards a more effective and transparent direction.

Before advancing to the rank of Senior Officer, I consistently maintained open communication with my superiors, adhering to the established chain of command regarding my authority and responsibilities, such as updating the roster, filling out and checking LOA’s/ROA’s, and providing feedback on policy changes and other related documents. I was authorized to update the roster at the rank of Command Sergeant Major (CSM) and committed to completing all updates; being trusted to complete these tasks without being an Officer Rank.

This battalion is the first I have committed to for an extended period, dedicating my time to refining my skills and aiming to enhance the Gaminglight Community, utilizing my leisure time to contribute to the betterment of others and instructing those below me on the conduct of a Shock Trooper. Achieving the Vice Commander position would significantly enhance my vision for Shock's future. In this role, I believe I could elevate Shock's standards of excellence.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

4+ weeks.

BattleMetric.thumb.PNG.7888d91eda86a39cf4a226992e8331bb.PNG

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

From what I gather, the primary role of a Vice Commander is to serve as the Commander's right-hand person, assisting in as many tasks as possible to allow the Commander more time to fulfill their duties.

Another role within the Vice Commander position is making sure that the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) meet the required standards, along with other pertinent documents concerning the battalion that are current and accurate on the server. A content Commander leads to a content life. Commanders are the ultimate decision-makers when it comes to important matters that have been delegated down through the hierarchy. They represent the battalion as the face of their structure, always ready and welcoming to those interested in joining.

It's crucial to ensure that the ranks of each branch are disciplined, active, decisive, possess strong communication skills, and exhibit leadership qualities. They should always be on call for those in need, maintain unity within the battalion, and ensure that everyone enjoys themselves while maintaining professionalism in their work.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander

Through my relentless effort and commitment, I've managed to achieve and share a lot within the Shock Community. I always ensure that in any interaction, respect, trust, professionalism, and fairness are reciprocated. My goal is to ensure that not only am I meeting my own standards but also that those around me, including fellow Shock members, are performing their duties correctly, accurately documenting their actions, and adhering to the guidelines strictly.

I've been actively participating in Imperial RP since February 19, 2021, and have contributed over $1100 on the server. Throughout my time, I've served as a Moderator without any disciplinary actions on the server.

As I ascend to the position of Vice Commander, I aim to uphold and encourage these fundamental principles that I believe in, which include strong communication abilities, strategic thinking, organizational capabilities, honesty, empathy, integrity, accountability, and a clear vision. Shock is the path to success!

7. How often can you be Online?

I make it a point to spend as much time as I can on the server by staying connected every day. I seldom go AFK on the server, and when I do, it's just for a brief moment.

I’d say, I give 5-8 hours [ Monday - Friday ], and on weekends [ Saturday - Sunday ], I am online all the time or most of the time. I am really responsive in discord even if I may be on LOA.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

I have zero (0) warnings across all Gaminglight Servers.

Comment:

With many thanks, I appreciate your time and focus, kind reader. I will be looking forward to your response; thank you all again for your considerations. 

In Best Regards,

Blue

||  Former: Shock Vice Commander Blue || 

||  FormerTank/Shore SHL CPT TomBrady || 

||  Former: Shock ERUL, K2S0 DT EX2/PI3, IC SPCNova MSGT, Moderator ||

+ Support

+ Good Looking App

+He is on all the time

+He Is always willing to help even if he is busy.

3bnXMfd.png

• Head Admin

Accepted 

Please speak to high command for your rank!

Highest General Resin

Head Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster