mrguy2988

Should Tony be Vice Admiral?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Tony be Vice Admiral?

• YES.
    • NO.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Tony (Agent Kallus <3) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Naval.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch?

I wish to become a Vice Admiral of naval so I can finally be able to help fully and not be restrained by rank. As of now, Naval is in a bit of a slump, and I feel that I would be able to help Naval get active again and get us out of this slump, doing constant activities and being as encouraging as possible to give people the much-needed encouragement to get on. Along with this, I would like to minorly restructure the ranks of naval, as the current cooldowns are outdated and the ranks and pins could use a rework, as they are far from being lore accurate (as vague as lore is with naval pins). I would also like to encourage more passive and serious RP; seeing how we are an RP sever and the administrative team is trying to get a more serious RP tone going, I would like to start hosting naval sims and requesting events that would allow us to get more into this RP-oriented battalion as it is. Furthermore, I would like to encourage people more, resulting in an overall increase in quality and activity. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

625 hours (as of 6/21/24) https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/915993252

5. What is the Main Purpose of a vice commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a vice commander is to effectively lead and manage every rank below you while maintaining good relations with other battalions. The leading part is ensuring each lower rank is contemptuous within the branch, seeing how they are enjoying it, seeing what you can improve, seeing who to reward and punish, and so on. Leading your troops is different from managing them, but you must do both. The leading part is to be an actual figure in the game and in RP, giving orders and just having fun with everyone. Also, being this leader means you will be the face of a battalion, so you must make sure you are this figure that people can look up to. While managing is different, you must manage by seeing how active each member is, keeping all documents updated frequently and properly, and by making sure that everyone's documents are both legit and correct. While the final part of being a commander is making sure that your battalion has good relations with other battalions, Every battalion has a better time when they work with other ones, whether by sims or sub-branches. A good example would be the SO team in Naval (which I currently lead). We make sure that Naval has good relations with DT and Shock, having activities with both battalions to make sure that all members can get to know each other and get along. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a vice commander? :

I should be trusted as Vice Admiral due to my standing in SO and Naval itself. Within SO, which I am currently director of (Agent Kallus), I have proven that I am able to manage and help manage not one but three (and a half) battalions at once. This should be able to prove that if I am able to manage all of these battalions and sub-battalions, I would be able to manage one very effectively and efficiently. I also believe that I am quite liked on the server, liking everyone and having no personal vendettas against anyone, so I would be able to get along with everyone in and out of the battalion. I have also shown that I am very eager to help the battalion, always offering and giving help when possible. Now, even though I have never been a vice commander before, I feel that I am more than ready to become one.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online if needed once per night, but usually I will get on when I get off of work and back from the gym.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

N/A

Edited by mrguy2988

+Support

This man has been more active than most of the Senior & Junior Officers of the Imperial Navy.

[ Imperial Roleplay ]

Overseer of Fleet Intel & Security | Vice Admiral of the Imperial Navy

IMPRP: Moderator | IMPRP: Game Master - 0

Community Support Team

+Support

While I haven't had much interaction with you, I only have good things to say about you, I hope you will be able to turn Navy around and bring it back to how it used to be.

aFrEXTO.png

+Support
- Great Guy.
- Good Leader.
- Seems like he really wants to help and improve naval.
- Easy to talk to and is very knowledgeable.

Tony is very active and also has been a role model and great representation of the naval battalion and navy in general. He understands the basics and a lot of the advanced stuff about Naval as well as DT. He is a great guy and has a great sense of humor and I believe he suits the rule of Vice Admiral Perfectly.
Best Of Luck!

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr|DT VCMDR CO2/DT MAJ SC01/DT 2LT SN03/DT 2LT CO2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold|ISB:IA Operative Cold

+Support

-I personally haven't had much interaction with this man, but his app is decently good and would make a good fit into the Naval Command team

[Former ST VCMDER] [Former Tank COL] [Former Nova LTCOL] [Current SF Marshall]

Accepted 

Current: None
R. Right Hand R. COL Tank
Ex. Genral, Ex. First Ever Tank CMDR, EX. 3RD Ever Gov. Ex. Senior CMDR
Ex. Storm Trooper VCMDR / Ex. Shore LD / Ex. Scout Captain / Ex. STRM Commando Captain

• Cans locked this topic