Jonkler's Medical Corps Officer Application

Jonkler

Should Jonkler be a medical corps officer?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should jonkler be a medical corps officer?

• Yes
    • No

1: What's you're in-game name and rank: 

MC PRCS SFC Jonkler 2761

2: What's your Timezone?:

EST

3: What's your SteamID?:

STEAM_0:0:221968609

4: How long have you been in Medical?:

A couple months

5: Who were the 2 MAJ+ who gave permission for this application?:

MC CMDR Salt, MC MAJ Bones

6: Why should you be a Medical Officer?:

One reason why I should be an officer is that I have dedicated myself to the medical corps. I find it very enjoyable and a different taste from the other battalions which has allowed me to stick with them and which is why I want to climb the ranks. I want to give others the sense of fun and a good time as I have had. Another reason is that as an officer I can do sims and trainings more frequently which can help out with the medical corps experiences. 

7: Why should we trust you as a Medical Officer?:

One reason why you should trust me as an officer is that I am practically always available at almost all hours of the day, like the times in the week when most people are at work I am available to assist in the medical corps in any way I can. another reason is that I have no strikes within medical, showing I can be trustworthy to the battalion, and I know when to have fun or when to be serious. I like to be a good role model to the enlisted which in turn makes others want to move up the ranks and make medical more popular.

8: What do you bring to the Medical Corps?:

I would like to bring a more fun and relaxed gameplay to the medical corps, whether that be with experiments, checkups and surgeries or just casual rp and/or sims around the isd. it would be better as an officer to gather the troops in medical to do things like patrol the ship and ensuring that everyone is in top condition, or do on the spot checkups or surgeries. anything that would be fun and engaging for the battalion 

9: Why should we accept your application over other applicants?:

One of the reasons you should accept my application is that there aren't many officers within the medical corps and me joining the team would increase this. I myself had difficulty being able to write this because there was not a maj+ other than salt and pootis, so medical does need more officers such as myself. Another reason is that I am rather laid back and don't act too seriously when on the job, unless the situation calls for it. also, I have had a lot of experience being an officer on this server before, in battalions such as 501st, tank, and nova. 

10: Do you have any warns? If so what for?:

1, player dis

+ Support
+ Dedicated to medical
Would make a great officer

Former: Purge Vice Commander | Nova Vice Commander | Shadow Guard| Saber Guard Interrogatus | Blackhole Squadron

+Support

-Has experience

-Good application

-Dedicated to help medical

Current - DT VCMDR AL0 | Admin

Retired Staff -  Senior Moderator | Gamemaster V
-Retired-

IC VCMDR 12-7 Sev | Pyke Enforcer ESR Alpha ISB:IA Senior Operative Alpha SF OVL Senior Aviation Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARCLT 2LT ST SCTS 2LT | Medical Research Supervisor 2LT Havoc MSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SFC | Nova CSM 

• 2 weeks later...

\o/ACCEPTED \o/
Contact MC Command For Training

DT Vice Commander XO1||Purge NCO Spectre 03||GM-III Salt

Reserve(s): MC COL/Pararescue Salt

Former: MC Commander, DT SC01 XXIII (First Tick 23 SC01), SCT NCO
Into The Fires of Battle,Unto The Anvil of War

• Harr y locked this topic