1. 1. Should Worth become a Vice marshal For SF

• Yes
    • No

Posted (edited)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 

Worth/ Rexlar Brath

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 

Star Fighters

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I think that i would be a great fit for this position because of all that I do for it. I am constantly active and trying to push for things to do and improvements to be made in the battalion. I only want the best for the Starfighters. I want to make the battalion strong and one of the top in activity and numbers. It has always been a goal of mine to become a commander in a battalion and this would be the perfect battalion. I have a goal for SF. I am currently a Captain and the Onyx Squadron Vice Lead, so I have already taken a command role in the battalion, but I think that I'm ready for something bigger. I want to help with document work and keeping the battalion up to date with everything.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

857:06 https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/254198344 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander in a branch is to lead all the lower ranks in the battalion and to maintain all proper documentation and be the voice of the battalion. A commander should know what is good and bad for the battalion and know what the battalion members need. The commanders are also the final say in a chain of command and help the officers when problems arise so that they can have the proper guidance to deal with the situation at hand. The command team should also be reachable so that if a problem happens and their troops can't handle themselves, the proper actions can be taken.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?:

As a commander I can be there for my troops whenever needed by any rank, I have and always will have an open DM policy. I can help guide the ranks of SF in the right direction by adding a new perspective to the command team. As a command team member, I plan to have major sims for the battalion so that there is no loss of interest in SF while not providing transport during an event or random flight sims on Downtime. I would also make sure that I uphold the same standard for all Starfighters when it comes to discipline and disciplinary actions. I will provide a Non-Bias opinion for all discipline. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am on every morning, 10am-12pm, and after I get off work after 10pm, but on my days off i am online almost all day 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

0 warnings on all Gaminglight Servers

I WAS GIVEN PERMISSION BY VICE MARTIAL BONEZ TO SUBMIT THIS APPLICATION

Edited by Billsworth

Current: SF Vice Marshall Razor

EX: Nova Black Hole Squadron Officer CPT Razor , Purge Heavy Lead 1st LT Worth,

Med SSGT Worth

yeah he's a stupid but I love him he's reliable and is willing to work for what he's done

+support

Edited by Boar

Former:

Nova Commander NT01

I am a good IPO and I will not let my VIP die

+Support

plug kinda weird but he chill

he is dedicated to his work and cares about the battalion

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

+Support 

-Seems like a nice guy 

-Dedicated to SF 

Overall never heard or seen any negative qualities about him. So I think he would lead and develop SF to where it needs to be. 

15 hours ago, Ka0t6t1 said:

+Support 

-Seems like a nice guy 

-Dedicated to SF 

Overall never heard or seen any negative qualities about him. So I think he would lead and develop SF to where it needs to be. 

NewProject(2).png.f76ba5c8bf2a107894d1603555c12969.png

+Support
- Great leader
- Dedicated to SF

Overall great guy

Former: Purge Vice Commander | Nova Vice Commander | Shadow Guard| Saber Guard Interrogatus | Blackhole Squadron

• Cans locked this topic