BruceyBoyo's Support Application

BruceyBoyo

In-Game Name: BruceyBoyo

Steam Name: [GL] BruceyBoyo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6828556 

What is your discord username? bruceyboyo

What is your staff rank in GamingLight? Moderator

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Daily, usually for at least several hours per day

How often do you use Discord? Discord starts up automatically with my computer and I check it constantly for any relevant messages while at my computer.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

I have previously been a part of support, including as a supervisor, and then a support advisor for a long while. During that time I felt that I was able to make a positive impact and contribution to the community, both by helping with support tickets themselves and by just helping with Teamspeak tags, etc. where needed. One of my main reasons for wanting to rejoin support is to be able to put my years of knowledge and experience within the community to use again and get back to helping players have a positive experience, beyond what I can already do as staff. I enjoy helping players with any and all issues they have, something I am already able to do to some extent, but I would be much better placed to do so as a member of the support team. With my previous experience, I appreciate even more how vital the support team and the services they provide are to the community and I want to once again do my part for the community.

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team?

I have been a part of Gaminglight for an extended length of time, during which I have gained the trust of most of the community. I was an active member of support for just under a year, during which I became a supervisor, before becoming JMT and being a support advisor for around a year and a half. To my knowledge, my performance in my roles as support was consistently up to standard. I have also successfully performed in other trusted positions including Event Team Leader and Senior Forum Diplomat. I am known for being calm, approachable and willing to help, all traits that are important for a member of support staff. I am also known for doing anything and everything I can do to help, something I will continue within support if I am accepted.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

My exact greeting would depend on where we are. In a Teamspeak voice channel, my greeting is likely to be a simple, polite “Hi there, what can I help you with?” or words to that effect. In a Discord ticket it is more along the lines of “Hi there! Please fill out the format above so we can best assist you!” if they do not fill in the format until spoken to. If they fill out the format and describe the issue before being prompted, my greeting is likely to be merged with the first bit of help I’m giving them and will therefore be varied, but always polite and respectful.

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

+Support 
Brucey helped me when I first became staff and he has continued to help me while not being support he always helps and due to his knowledge it is very usually helpful whenever I don't know something.

AbqKCT0.jpg.d7d71d84ec722605acc3598d54f6b987.jpg

+Support

Really helpful and has a lot of knowledge. Used to be support as well.

- PoliceRP Lead Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

• Head Admin

Accepted!

Please speak to the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine the next steps.

Chief Of Security

H.I.R.U. Shiro

Head Admin // Head of Support

• Head Admin

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

Chief Of Security

H.I.R.U. Shiro

Head Admin // Head of Support