RussTime's Day Has Come

RussTime

Thy day has come.

This isn't a community resignation but more of a "I'm leaving to explore more that the server has to offer". I've been given reserves for MAJ so I will still be around of course but just wont be as involved as I have been. Thank you to everyone that has given me a chance here since I joined back on January 4th 2023. 

Kitty: You were my first CMDR and were really fun to have as one. You helped me become better at driving and realize that I hate doing vehicle pursuits with you. Was sad to see you leave back then but happy to see your still around a bit.

Masterson: You probably aren't gonna see this but I knew you before I even joined SRT and you were really interested and pushing me to join from the start. You were also my first ever CoCMDR. Cool guy, was sad to see you leave too.

Andre: Although you weren't around much at the time of you being a CMDR, I felt like we did pretty good together in SRT. Pretty cool guy, helped pave my way in SRT as well and helped me look at some situations differently for the better. 

Ganta: Your a minge, L bozo

Scout: Keep up the good work here, I know someday maybe you'll make it to CoCMDR

Finally Sato: We've stuck it out the longest and have been side by side in this department for a while now. In my opinion we did good but sadly couldn't see SRT rise to a powerhouse tac department like I was hoping. o7

Honorable mentions: Miniepic, Locus, Kcarma, Antonio, Ponik, Hunt, and anyone else currently in SRT or have been in SRT during my time here.

Once again thank you all for this amazing opportunity and I hope to see yall around in the streets. o7

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

I am at a loss of words this is a kinda of a big curveball damnit. It was a great time serving with you Russ. See you around! o7

• Like 1

Current PRP: SRT Co-Commander (EHC), SS Director (EHC)

Retired: USMS DA (LC), HRT, State SGT, 

another rank to add to the signature 💪💯

• Like 2

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 | Retired blacklisted
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif