Topic Title [GL] Fudge - False Warn Report- Accepted

jarhead

Your In-game:DR who

The admin's name in-game: Fudge

The admin's steam name (If you know it):[GL] Fudge

What warning did you receive:

ltarp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):
 image.thumb.png.c8696ed6e3370265193b65cf51d67df2.pngimage.thumb.png.c8696ed6e3370265193b65cf51d67df2.png
Why do you think this warn was false:
 my game crashed but the console said i left
Any extra information:  proof click pls  https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2fH9y5AO-dhJ9X/d1337sF7Eap6?invite=cr-MSx4bFgsMTgxMzc3MTY3LA

+ support the clip shows his game crashing (As it immediately pauses the clip bc clips only go on while you're in a game) He didn't intend to not call EMS

• Like 1

mV3le33.png

+Support 

Fudge and craft

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

+Support

I've seen my own crashes be disconnect by user before, I think it sometimes happens if you freeze and force close before you time out (Not Fudge's fault either, of course)

• Like 4

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed