AT-RT nerf (lunasflightschool_niksacokica_at-rt)

resin

Should the AT-RT be nerfed?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should the AT-RT be nerfed?

• Yes, please state why.
    • No, please state why.

• Head Admin

What do you want to see?: AT-RT nerfed form 5000 hp to 2000 hp

Why should we add it?: The AT-RT currently has 5000 HP, kinda for a small vehicle like that and 500 more then an armored tank transport.

What are the advantages of having this?: The AT-RT wont be invincible to ground forces.

Who is it mainly for?: Everyone

Highest General Resin

Head Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster

+ support

way too mush HP for its scale

Head ISB:IA Agent | Current Iden Versio

Senior Admin

Ex: L21 & C37 Nova Marksmen CPT, STRM Operative Alpha, ST/SCT/TT CPT, Last Shore Vice Lead(ST Sub-Branch)

+support

it has way to much HP for the damage output it does

Current: Super Admin Former: Sovereign Protector| |

DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

Posted (edited)

Massive +Support

Something I've been thinking of for a while. Another thing I would like to point out is it does a flat 250 dmg to everything at a pretty quick fire rate pretty accurately. It allows someone to solo the rancor or Ackalay on higher difficulties if not interfered and at a distance that the AI will just be stuck and frozen. Also it is quick and fast making it hard to hit. If the AT-RT gets nerfed to 3500 as Coldporpoise is suggesting I would like to see the dmg go down too. As it stands the AT-RT is the best vehicle in the game and short of the pilot getting out, another AT-RT fighting it, or the pilot being blown out by an explosive that hits players instead of vehicles (IE: AT-TE secondary cannon, or Tanks secondary cannon.) it is unmatched in vehicle or anti air combat. It even out DPS the antivehicle turret (Tested it a while ago with Talren) I think this is much needed but right now still it kind of makes SF not worth flying around when just one of these things are around.
Also to respond to ColdPorpoise a bit here you have a rebel variant of the exact tank that tank troopers use. Granted it does need 3 pilots so maybe work on beefing that up and making it more useable as your "anti tank" vehicle instead of a single man open cockpit Recon Transport. Pyke and criminals have 4 vehicles they can craft and Pyke have I think 3 more vehicles on top of that (correct me if I'm wrong but Pyke have in terms of Vehicles the following: TX-427 [Rebel Variant]
, Speeder, ARC170, AT-RT, Pyke Transport, Pyke Hauler, and the V wing now) and are the only battalion and branch to be able to use ground and fighter vehicles without having to use 2 lives and join 2 battalions. Maybe work on balancing out your vehicles and working with all that you have instead of relying on just 1 or 2 at most. With us using different base maps you can really branch out and try different things with them.

Edited by Chrono The Changeling
  • Like 1

Current: N/A

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus Acting Marshall Chrono | Support | Forum Diplomat | Senior Commander | Senior Admin