Vice 48 Hours

Vice

awww shit here we go again

life has a way of becoming real busy real quick and I'm no exception. i always get free time for the server then it quickly vanishes but anyways. 

I've been in this community since late 2017 and have enjoyed every single year here. both MilRP (may it rest in piece) then coming here to PoliceRP. I've been in many depts. Even got deputy chief a while back. Started with ARU which became SCO19 and got Co-Commander of that before getting Deputy Chief. when that shut down SWAT welcome me with welcome arms into a TL position. since then i have enjoyed every moment here in SWAT with every member past and present. I still pop in on occasion but i have very little time for Gaming Light as a whole anymore. i love you all

Mention timeeee

ChipDail: ah my Russian pal. Thank you Commander for letting me back into SWAT and letting me serve by your side as Co-Commander. you have made radical changes to the Dept every time you have served.  im glad i got to be a small part of it this time. you never gave up on me and helped me so much. you have made SWAT and the server unforgettable for me and so many others   i love yah man ill stay in touch.

Ducky: Ive got to say ducky you've grown so much. from when we first met ive watched you grow from an OFC to SWAT Commander and then go on to be Deputy Chief of Police. no one in this server has made as much progress as you have. you worked the hardest out of everyone i know and strived to be the best you can and you did it ducky you really did. you will always have my support and i wish you luck on going even further ❤️

Azrael: My Brother from another mother. one of the BEST commanders to date and did so much for SWAT and Roleplay for the server. Made CRC and did so much with it. 

Ion: Bucket hat man. your gonna do great with leading SWAT man. i love you and will always be there if you need help or someone to talk to. you do so much for SWAT and will be the driving force for its growth for sure.

RTMM: Minge man. Naw for real though also a great dedicated member of SWAT and will help the Dept so much and especially CRC 

Curtis: SWAT stands for (Specials Weapons and Turtles)

PD HC: You all do a great job and try and do whats best for every dept. keep up the good work!

Love you all!

• Like 2

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

Its Been and INCREDIBLE Honor serving with you back to back, all this time. Knowing each other since so long ago, only bring joy to me. 
As we all know sadly times change, and everyone has to move! 
I will greatly miss my close pal ViceVersa and will always be happy to get together and just do something! 

I salute you old friend! Much love! ❤️ 
Never forget the memories made, never let go of the lessons learned 
-SWAT Commander ChipDail 1K15 with much love to Vice 

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall